Toribash
well in game i acted pretty much like anyone else, but tried to be respectful. most people swore alot, and acted pretty immature, so i joked around etc. on the forums i wanted to be serious but i never read the forum rules so got into some trouble. it was kinda my first time on a forum like toribash, where i actually posted lol.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Act as a noob
User was infracted for posting a picture of a snow leopard.
~C.
Last edited by CMon; Aug 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Too true.

As for me, I were overly nice and happy as a noob, and took it for granted that everyone else were wonderful people with the same mindset as myself.

Now, two and a half year later, my naive neb-dreams have been torn from me and this molestation of my childlike spirit has left me emotionally dead inside.

Good job elaborating.

When I was an early bloomer, I decided to have fun with the others, Talking nicely and never swearing. Blossoming like a flower, and thinking of all the happy times.

But now that ring has been cast into Mount Doom, and my very soul has been sucked away, replaced with cruelty, and malice. I now proceed to reign fire on the 'early bloomers' that I once was, utterly rotting them inside out, Filling their minds with ash. They are my slaves, and I will take them with me as I proceed to conquer Middle Earth... And Toribash.

I feel

Dirty,

Inside.
Wow.
Of all of the things I expected to see in this thread... that would have to be at the very bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the list...
and nice Lord of The Rings association
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Your entire board is useless dreck.

Particularly the members.

Oh PID, sometimes your edgy humor just makes me laugh so I hard I just fucking fall off my chair. Nice joke, you win a medal.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
You can decide to either actually post like you did as a noob or tell us...
Most preferred for entertainment value is acting like a noob but whatever

In twinswords (White belt) i was so happy because i thought i invented a move ....but i found out not only has it already been invented, they have a name for it: the Noob Scisors.
When i first did it i never saw it before. i was jusst trying new things
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Noob scisrs was a nice noob move. EPic wins with that move
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
I have yet to see a n00b worse off than I was in my beginner days. Especially when I was a socially inept internet n00b on other forums. I swear, that was 10 times as bad as before I came here.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was on fun-motion and loved how fast the people moved and all the dms so i got it and any tc i had i spent in approxamently 5 minutes on orc and other noob colors
Originally Posted by XDumbAssX View Post
Noob scisrs was a nice noob move. EPic wins with that move

hell yea
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.