ES Recruitment Drive
Personally I don't want to argue, and I don't really remeber the 950k kick. I don't remeber changing the person to me, but if I did I am srry. That was a long time ago and I never change the people any more if I edit other peoples replays. What I did in your replay was wrong. (If I did change the person)
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
That was kind of a necro, please do not do it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Summary of this thread:

Kirby: ZOMG look at this epic head kick
Patrick_Unrated: look I got some more points by moving some things around!
Mosier: PISS PISS PISS!
Patrick_Unrated: PISS PISS PISS!
Patriotz: hey that was cool!
Patrick_Unrated: PISS PISS PISSSSSS!!!!!

JUST STOP IT! Talk about the replay, FOR GOD SAKES!

I like the replay It was awesome, I also did some improvements on it but I don't want to start another shit...
Last edited by grumpyman2; May 1, 2008 at 12:20 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Was that necessary?
I mean, we basically met at a halfway point about 4 days ago when we agreed to stop arguing for the sake of respect, so we did "STOP IT!"...

Try not to make yourself sound high and mighty by walking into this thread and inaccurately summarizing an argument that we had against each other four days ago, then telling us to "JUST STOP IT" when we already did.

Anyways, Its only a 4 day bump, it wasn't really a necro. Patriotz is entitled to still give his opinion on the kick.
Last edited by Mosier; May 1, 2008 at 12:32 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Excellent! No idea how you did that but it was awesome! Here's mine (the others are just for fun). By the way, my replays are ALL the original as it was played out (I have never edited a replay during the entire time that I have played Toribash). My score's like 100K+ below yours but Uke got 0 points (:P) so it's a liiiiiiitle balanced.
Attached Files
00000A Full Carry Flip.rpl (27.5 KB, 8 views)
0000DisarmToFlipMania.rpl (24.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by MasterPpv; May 1, 2008 at 04:19 AM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!