ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
most damage in 1 frame with no mods or dismemberment (just a bonus, it's flawless!)
Title of Record: most damage in 1 frame w/o dismemberment

OLD ONE: (well, my old one :P)

Measurement of Record: 119,716

Relevant Settings: default settings (dm threshold 50, but no DM, so it doesn't really matter)
Mods Used: default

NEWEST ONE:

Measurement of Record: 279,039

Relevant Settings: same as above, but 100 dismemberthreshold.
enjoy
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Definitely been beaten many a time.
Not at the computer that has my replays, so I can't crush you quite yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

oooh I smell somethin cookin...yummy...

EDIT: woot, just beat my own record. I'm just gonna edit my first post here...
Last edited by grumpyman2; May 12, 2008 at 03:33 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
http://urahost.com/download.php?file=42699
Just the first one I grabbed, I have better somewhere...

Anyway, it gets 325248 in one frame.
Was created for the record of most damage in 15 frames.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

mussht beat!

Yes it has been beaten plenty. Try to beat it, also look around before you are sure you did.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]