Ranking
Original Post
Quest Ideas
I'm sure new quests are coming in the future, but I still wanted to share a couple ideas that come to mind. I do realize some of these would maybe be hard to implement, or hard for some to pull off, but maybe have a skip feature or someway to opt out of ones?

Bone Breaker: Fracture [X] Joints while in official rooms.

He's on fire!: Obtain a streak of three or more.

Stuck the landing: Win a boxshu, boxing, or lenshu fight and finish in an upright position.

Can't touch this: Win a match while scoring [X] more damage than your opponent./ Win a match without your opponent getting any damage.

Believe It!: Win a match with a bet on you.

Podium Finish: End a tourney in either 1st 2nd or 3rd Place.

The Headless Warrior: Win a match after you lose your head.

They All Used To Be Adventurers: Fracture [X] Knees.

Walk Yourself Out: Disqualify someone while not grabbing them in Aikido, ABD, or Boxshu.

4th Quarter King: Comeback and win after being down [X] damage points.

Born to Fly: Obtain [X] Frames of airtime in a Boxshu, Lenshu, Abd, or Aikido and win.

I Wanna Be Hokage!: Win [X] Ninjutsu matches.

Heartbreak Kid: Deal [X] damage to Chest and Pecs.

An Arm And A Leg: Play a match where either opponents lose an arm and a leg.

All Good Things...: End someone's streak.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!1: Win by decap 2x in a row.

Crash Landing: Dismember an opponent while they are in the air.

Off The Top Rope: Dismember an opponent while you are in the air.

Oh No He's Hot: Streak in two different official mods in less than a 24 hour period.
-----
I also don't know how much TC should be accredited to these either, but maybe a Shiai Token for harder ones?
Last edited by Shock; Jan 23, 2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some of them are really good, i would also like to see them implemented. and maybe steal some ideas for another mystery thing

BUT, i'm afraid that some of them are really hard to implement, due to the complexity and maybe the engine won't be able to have them as "flags/trigger" options. Maybe in TB next.. — dunno about coding aa.

Why there should be a skip feature? it's not like there is a sequence to complete the quests.. you can just complete the ones that are easy for you. And if you're badass you can go for the harder ones and get +rewards.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Some of them are really good, i would also like to see them implemented. and maybe steal some ideas for another mystery thing

Go right ahead xD

Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Why there should be a skip feature?

Well atm the game does only show you two at a time, it's annoying to see a quest that I have no interest in a lot of the time its cuz I can't do em