Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] Community Project
So I was looking at all the projects I had on my plate, which currently sits as:

Stickmen
Which is currently my top priority..

Finish BotFramework2
I've already started finding small problems in how I originally designed this; Problems that would take way too much time to fix, as I'd have to rewrite a lot of code. While functional, I still think it could be a lot more efficient. Which leads me to...

Write BotFramework3

Begin Prototyping a Modular Design for Future Projects

ModEd
Also needs to be rewritten.

JuntBot
ALSO needs to be rewritten, although I'll probably use BotFramework2/3

Third Party Bible
Which needs to be rewritten.. You can see the new setup here.

GTDL
Global Toribash Development Library. Not even close to writing. Still in the design phase.

Dozens of other stupid ideas I came up with

AND SO, this left me thinking. I was wondering if any of the small community of third party programmers that we have would be interested in working on a open-source community project? It could be a completely new idea, an old idea, one of my current projects, one of someone elses' projects, or whatever. I know a few of the other programmers in this community tend(like me) to start projects and then get sidetracked, so I felt that if we worked together on something as a community, adding here and there, fixing shit every now and then, we could accomplish something much larger. (GTDL, for instance, would be a project I'd like to see community-driven.) Anyways, if anyone is interested, or if you have any ideas for such a project, post them here.
What language are all these programs in?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
What about a program that takes the text of what users are saying and converts them into the language of your choice..ex. Russian to English

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Most likely C++.

may0naise, if all the paid professionals in corporations have yet to create a perfect module for translating languages, what makes you think a few third-party, unpaid programmers can?
I dunno...look it up on google..

lol sorry i guess it was a dumb question cause i didnt know that

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!