ES Recruitment Drive
I may try to become a teach, I just need to fine tune some more of my skills
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Meh, well get ready because I can predict while in the summer I will be one of the new teachers

also I think jclark does make a point
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
What is the point of having people post replays so that they can be a student?
if they are trying to learn would you see that they are bad or good and just accept them?
what is the real point? Now I can understand that for a teachers position but not a student

Im guessing this is what he means
The point is so we know they at least comprehend what sparring even is. If they think it's -9.82 gravity where you fling yourself using wrists and grabbing and pointwhoring while DQ is active, they obviously don't know shit and this isn't the org for them.
That is what I was saying that I think he has a point about, lol, exactly what you said, why doesn't the teacher just teach them and sometimes you deny people who want to learn.

I get it if they say "I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SPAR CAUSE I AM ON MY HAND AND IDK HOW SPAR IS"

But if they know what spar is you should give them a chance
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
That is what I was saying that I think he has a point about, lol, exactly what you said, why doesn't the teacher just teach them and sometimes you deny people who want to learn.

I get it if they say "I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SPAR CAUSE I AM ON MY HAND AND IDK HOW SPAR IS"

But if they know what spar is you should give them a chance

Yeah, which is why replays beforehand are a better idea.
wow that
sucked
Well I can actually understand about the student aplication thing once tama explained it to me. But the CnC thing.... No... Just...No