Toribash
hmm.. do current gms goof of on tourneys or not? thats 60% of fun/not fun
and another 40% is mod choice, i have couple of thoughts regarding inner organisation to make hosting not so routine for gms, so this will improve quality of tourneys for everyone, but i guess i should send it via pm...
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
They do not pick the prizes, it is random, also, I find them quite alright, I got Vamp lax and force for a tippintowers.tbm tourney, now tell me that isn't great?

Well then, good for you that you received great prizes. I cannot say the same for those who received orc grips for playing several matches of lenshu.tbm. It sounds quite unfair that way, when the rewards are based on a random item generator. Sort of kills the enthusiasm of some players.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Also, yeah, more mods, but, they also pick quicker mods because they have lives and they are busy.

Of course. Because GMs who host tourneys doesn't have free time and doesn't have fun on what they do.
Last edited by sprytryne; Dec 14, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
Well then, good for you that you received great prizes. I cannot say the same for those who received orc grips for playing several matches of lenshu.tbm. It sounds quite unfair that way, when the rewards are based on a random item generator. Sort of kills the enthusiasm of some players.

Of course. Because GM's who host tourneys doesn't have free time.

Opinions are opinions (;
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
People keep it clam.

I think they are boring because there are too many people. And it takes very long. They should more tourneys with fewer people, and a restriction with those who have already entered one in the same day, can't enter the next one.

Anyone supports?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
GMes making thing hard in GM room .. Like if we want to laugh together about something , they immediately say: this is stupid/immature /dumb , say it again and you are muted ..
Once we get muted , we are forgotten FOREVEEEEEEEEER (sometimes) .. There is also very small amount of GMes doesn't do trivias (if its optional then never mind) ..

About the prizes , it's like most the time for me I get cheap items 2-7K items , and sometimes GMes tells us there is no relaxes or forces in the MagicalSack .... Really? Then why don't you create a very own Generator for this job .

There is only one thing I would like to be added .or two , which is when a played Pings , they should corporate , they do of course , but that moment when our TB crashes for some reason and we disconnect hoping to cut off the lag , and come back , GMes just doesn't believe us .. (Be careful that I'm in queue). A if I quit the game and came back after a minute , shouldn't I be allowed to get back (for a logical reason like this one)

The second thing I want to see added is that when there is players are already with GM before a globe (while choosing a mod) GMes may not care about players opinions , Just why .. Is it because we are powerless ?

Thanks , (No offense to all GMes in anyway
Your hated most annoying kid all GMes knew ~Oofun4

sometimes we don't get what we expected,but the G.M tourneys are fun.
-----
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
People keep it clam.

I think they are boring because there are too many people. And it takes very long. They should more tourneys with fewer people, and a restriction with those who have already entered one in the same day, can't enter the next one.

Anyone supports?

Agreed,there should be restriction for G.M tourneys and the gift generator should be improved(from 500tc items to 5k+).
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 14, 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's not worth my time to be there.

Spend one hour plus in a server playing acrojoust when 9/10 of the time I'm just sitting in line. When I decide to stay, and if I actually win the tourney, I get paid with a left Tricep texture.

Also, many of the GMs are emotionless. 6/10 GMs that I have experienced do their job, but are probqbly the biggest party pooper ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well my opinion on this is simple.

I do like them and those random mods it sometimes have.
But prizes are way too shitty.

Just getting couple textures or some really low value stuff won't really make the winner happy.

Get better prizes and they would be so much more interesting.

fuck
It should be about the tournament on the prize you get... If it's a simple fast pace mod, somewher ein the 2k range if it's lenshu or something much harder yeah maybe a 5k prize. It all depends.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I have been always wondering why the hell MagicalSack needs donation since it give prizes .. What if it got out of items , the end of the world will begin ?
That's why I agree on item generator , which it give 100% random prize from all items , even from pure / hunter to Orc.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit