Toribash
I think we can safely say that all the cocky people on this thread especially dscigs ;) would get obliterated in the face of the average custom or master belt. (And don't say belts mean nothing cause they show experience).
Anyway, I would say I'm an 8 out of 10 in aikido, an 7 out of 10 in wushu and a 5 out of 10 at low DM grabbing mods. Overall a pretty average player.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Belts don't mean anything. You can buy qi, some people don't play a lot and are good, some people play a lot but still aren't good etc.
Last edited by Nearly; Aug 1, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow that
sucked
I'm a 2/10.

I can't play anything besides aikido and aikidobd, and even then all I do is flail around and hope for the best.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Mine:
I realy suck at aikido and abd 1/10
Realism in spar 3/10
I only play running 7/10
Parkour 3/10
So 3.5/10.
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Im so bad that I got into ORMO and people use my replays in videos.

Don't flatter yourself bud.

also multiplayer-wise I believe I'm about a 6-7/10 on most mods. I used to be better, but I never really went in game much which is probably why I'm 2nd dan after 3 years. I really ever played tk, and aikido, and the last time I went ingame to play I sucked really bad.

I started getting back into single player and its been pretty enjoyable for the most part, but I don't consider myself to be a good replay maker. I can make some pretty nice replays every once in a while, but other than that I don't believe them to be very good at all. Still working on it though.

If I were to rate my skills as a replay maker on a scale I would say probably 7.6/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
For some reason I get addicted to a mod for a while and then I suddenly quit playing it.
Thats why I think Im average in most mods :s

Also making SP for a while helped me out alot in MP.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
I think we can safely say that all the cocky people on this thread especially dscigs ;) would get obliterated in the face of the average custom or master belt. (And don't say belts mean nothing cause they show experience).
Anyway, I would say I'm an 8 out of 10 in aikido, an 7 out of 10 in wushu and a 5 out of 10 at low DM grabbing mods. Overall a pretty average player.

PLEASE. Tell me you just made that bullshit up for posts...please? Belt means nothing at all. Alts are huge in tb, take me for example. I may not look it but I'm far past 30kqi in acc total yet you wouldnt know unless you were told so how does belt tell you skill? I've also played with those who have matched me even at low belts. shmevin for example was a fucking boss back when he was his first 3rd dan. at that time I got what I wanna say was my 4th 10dan account and he still gave me a run for my moneyz. theres also the fact I can suck so double whamy on your theory. A good portion of "cocky" people are people who troll when talking about "skill" or just talk for the hell of it. I was awfully cocky when I first started dueling because I could win more than many duelist could dream of, and could take those who were untouched. its just a game but there are people who are prodigy's at it :>. I'm dead and retired though, I have nothing left here, no reason to get any "better"

also while your talking about belts equal exp, why are there still customs like flyingmonk who have thousands of games and play like theres not a fuck in the world...P.s his personalty has gotten better, I may kinda enjoy talking with him now but he still plays like a nub.
Last edited by iLiltay; Aug 2, 2013 at 07:25 AM.