Toribash
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
>es trial and mod maker

NO LONGER A MEMBER OF OUR CLAN

Just kidding Nugget, feel free to post all you want.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Hi my names Marshall im 18 and i normally play toribash every day and i same with fourms i like to play anything except for spar shh i really suck but i would
like to join this clan beacuse everyones calm and supports each other but i havent played for a month so im getting back to be my true form Cya
Hi there.

My name is Hexter Hill but I go by Hex. Using my real name to create a toribash account was probably not my best move but it's all the more reason for me to join I am. Also, T0ribush told me to. We frandz.

I'm 20 years old, 21 on February 17. I'm currently in college at Arkansas State University with an undeclared major, looking to get into the medical marijuana industry. I make art, both traditional and digital, as well as various genres of electronic music, usually trap, dubstep or related bass-in-your-face type stuff. I'm also fairly familiar with designing texture sets, looking to get more familiar with it.

Anyways, hope you guys think I'm cool enough for y'all. Lemme know.
Application - [im]
Hello,

My name is Brodie and my IGN (In Game Name) is BROBRO221. I was born in Australia, true Aussie. I like to play Rugby Union, and I am decent at it. I do not like to share my age, and trust me I am not a 40 year old pedo. I would like to join this clan because I think that I am skilled enough. I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I will contribute by being active everyday and playing to the best of my ability every game. I do have discord (BROBRO221#1177). I think this is a great clan, I really hope I am able to join.

Kind Regards,
BROBRO221
Last edited by BROBRO221; Feb 7, 2018 at 10:06 AM.
Name: The Soon - Basically a deity
Story: Got a deck of cards from a friend after a couple days of a buncha shmokin and a buncha BO3. With the cards, blew a kids mind so hard he had a vein come from his eyelid and go to his pupil then me and him looked into a mirror and his eyes just got massive.

They all got scared and I was sent home, on the way back we were jamming to the car radio and some static started getting in so I jigger'd it. Next thing I know the school starts playing a game called "Rules Of Survival" and they're all trying to kill this certain player, I downloaded the app and bots started blowing up my friends list... (Same thing happened to [Sk8r] just ask SparkyAU)

Accounts: Soon w/ (14k QI) and MoonSick w/ (6k QI)

Notable past clans: [Origin], [Nitro], (Cell).

Call it my pet "Ti'gg'er"

"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Hey, my name's Jay, I'm 19, American (military). Uh I've been playing this game sp as a kid for so long but I finally decided to sign up etc and I love the community. I'm pretty laid back, don't do much y'know. I play when I have free time or just want to fuck around in bet servers haha. I was coaxed to apply here by box, and decided to give it a go because I've met nightflow in many different servers & I feel that he represents you guys very well. I've been in [a]dventure and make a couple of 1 day meme clans but thats it. Thanks for reading guys o/
Originally Posted by Hell View Post
Hey, my name's Jay, I'm 19, American (military). Uh I've been playing this game sp as a kid for so long but I finally decided to sign up etc and I love the community. I'm pretty laid back, don't do much y'know. I play when I have free time or just want to fuck around in bet servers haha. I was coaxed to apply here by box, and decided to give it a go because I've met nightflow in many different servers & I feel that he represents you guys very well. I've been in [a]dventure and make a couple of 1 day meme clans but thats it. Thanks for reading guys o/

You seem like a cool dude and from my past experiences with you i can tell you're a nice guy. Your application checks out so it's a yes from me
-----
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Name: The Soon - Basically a deity
Story: Got a deck of cards from a friend after a couple days of a buncha shmokin and a buncha BO3. With the cards, blew a kids mind so hard he had a vein come from his eyelid and go to his pupil then me and him looked into a mirror and his eyes just got massive.

They all got scared and I was sent home, on the way back we were jamming to the car radio and some static started getting in so I jigger'd it. Next thing I know the school starts playing a game called "Rules Of Survival" and they're all trying to kill this certain player, I downloaded the app and bots started blowing up my friends list... (Same thing happened to [Sk8r] just ask SparkyAU)

Accounts: Soon w/ (14k QI) and MoonSick w/ (6k QI)

Notable past clans: [Origin], [Nitro], (Cell).

Call it my pet "Ti'gg'er"

You're soon, and just that says enough But all jokes aside nice application you've got a yes from me, your fate belongs to everyone else now
Last edited by Nightflow; Feb 10, 2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh shit it's some profound text.