Toribash
Done and done, no more clashing the styles and added some more blue glow on duh back.

Flat

And the preview

Preview

Oh yeah also did this

Non-tb

Last edited by R0i; Jan 27, 2018 at 10:50 AM.
ROFL finish something and I'll talk.

I mean I could say karstin's head is like a dengue head even up to the hard jaw line and inside out ears and bad lighting around the lower nose and mouth region.

Or I could say roi's head is pretty good, something about the sides get me going. Upper forehead is a bit out of place with the fuzzy shading and now the back seems to be pulling a lot of attention with that huge amount of light color. Would have preferred to try something else entirely, maybe just some glow lines and patterns like the side where the ear would be. Top back metal being flat is kinda eh.

But instead I try not to be mean
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
ROFL finish something and I'll talk.

I mean I could say karstin's head is like a dengue head even up to the hard jaw line and inside out ears and bad lighting around the lower nose and mouth region.

Or I could say roi's head is pretty good, something about the sides get me going. Upper forehead is a bit out of place with the fuzzy shading and now the back seems to be pulling a lot of attention with that huge amount of light color. Would have preferred to try something else entirely, maybe just some glow lines and patterns like the side where the ear would be. Top back metal being flat is kinda eh.

But instead I try not to be mean

being brutal is the fun part though
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I like that this thread still live.

Me too. Lets keep it that way.