ES Recruitment Drive
Bought two Tokyo Ghoul posters and a Code Geass poster

Will upload pictures later :c
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Bought two Tokyo Ghoul posters and a Code Geass poster

Will upload pictures later :c

nice, i have some posters that I've never put up.. they're probably kinda wrinkly :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I don't like paper posters. They rip too easily. ;c

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
omg anime nerds.they dont sell anime stuff where i live,you can search for years but you wont find them
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm not sure if this count as an anime merchandise, but I have some collection of used Ragnarok Online vouchers, Ragnarok Online was pay to play in my country. Not really that much since I was only a poor school student and didn't have an internet in my house and only able to play online games in internet cafe, lol.
Some of them already started to worn out, lol.

Oh and I have some Ragnarok Online stickers and bookmark, but I left it in my parent's house(I moved to my sister's house in different city now).

I think until now I still not own an actual anime merchandise like poster, figma etc. since I'm kinda feel uneasy when someone, especially my family member see them.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
omg anime nerds.they dont sell anime stuff where i live,you can search for years but you wont find them

same here, i buy all my stuff online :v

but actually, recently i heard a store called Hot Topic has been getting into
anime stuff, haven't been there recently though :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've been really thinking that you should rename this thread as "Anime Merchandise".
It gives me that "fuck-off, br0. I mag0r Sfelingh degri." feel, like how Weoo is always like to me.
didn't realize the title was a typo xD
try PM'ing ConCon about it, but you mean remove the exclamation point too?
Yeah, I can't spell for shit. :P

Regardless, fuck you Diuwaybuns. I fucking love you though.

Like I said before, there is a store by my house in a mall that sells anime merchandise. It's called For Your Entertainment. I love it. There's also a Hot Topic..

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."