Toribash
Pretty much what Ben said. Feels plain, and there are parts (all over it) that feel like they are isolated and don't have flow with the rest.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Well, i have good and bad news.

Bad news are that i don't have an internet connection on my computer atm, won't even let share my phone's connection, so you guys will have to wait for previews.
Good news are, that i'm almost finished with the head now. I'll remake eye, might edit the top and i most likely will add some little details.

Cerberus, i think i know what you mean there. After thinking about what you and BenD said, i fixed much of that stuff, i'll post preview as soon as i can..
It's All About Expansion
So, here is the final product. I made the previews before the final version, so i added to final version on the right side.

Overall i'm very satisfied with this head. I started this off, just to learn some new techniques, and try to get rid of my old boring robotic plate style. And damn, this blew my mind. I spent quite a good time on this, and learned really much. Whole coloring/detailing style is new to me, and i'm getting good hang of it IMO.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 13, 2015 at 03:26 PM.
It's All About Expansion
I'm not sure about the meaning of this head.

This part looks good. Smooth and deep color. Meat.
Top part looks not so bad except a stone. This stone looks too flat and also these bacon strips too.
You should work on it to make this color deep. I'd rather to add some another colors for contrast in other way it will be too gloomily.
I do agree, that part is far best in this. Personally i'm not too big fan of top or bottom, just bland, but i had enough of this head.. I still think dark areas there are better than metal plates, they didn't fit at all imo.

Thanks for your comment, and for all your comments people, i'll keep these tips in mind when i make my next work.
It's All About Expansion