ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Tricking Can Be Beautiful 4: Pt 1

Tricking can be Beautiful 4: Part One

Enjoy!

Edited by Matarika
Replays by the community of TTO and Tricktionary.
Want to be in part two? Hit up the replay thread c:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=520477

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Pretty good but I believe that u sped up the vid a little too often, resulting in some parts looking like the player went from one position to another without really moving.
how many times do you have to tell us that corking is beautiful
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well thats not the purpose it serves. It serves as an outlet for tricking replay makers to showcase new moves and tricks. It just so happens that many of them contain corks yes, but i've gotten word recently that a couple of them are making more unique replays. After i requested that they kinda avoid cork spamming and spinning randomly. So there will be change in the next TCBB videos. Many tricking fans and replay makers get excited when these videos come around, cuz they get to show what they've been working on. And have the pleasure of seeing themselves of course. So the enjoyment comes more out of the tricking fans. Whether they be the replay makers or just admirers.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Get RSMB, it'll honestly make your videos look far better/smoother

Both songs were a little messy imo but that's just my opinion, it's always up to you for that

A few screen flashes or shader changes would have been good in order to make it a little less repetitive (More stuff like 2:24)

If you want to showcase replays I'd suggest slowing the pace down a little so that you can actually see what's going on

Also for the intro/outro the background looks a little flat, would look nicer if you had a few layers and animated them seperately to give it a bit of a 3d effect
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Amazing, crispy clean. I like how I could clearly see and appreciate everyone's tricking, It flowed great with the music.
Curious aren't you.
before I even got to the second song I was super bored.
nothing really happened.
more like a showcase with sped up parts and little to no sync.

edit: just clicked play on the second song
wtf this isnt music this is fucking screeching
the first part of the second song was better though, was actually making me want to watch.