Ranking
Originally Posted by Pitusas View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=53049 *wink wink*

I've reviewed the code and found no issues.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I tested the app a bit, seems that sending tc doesn't work, Still interested in this.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I tested the app a bit, seems that sending tc doesn't work, Still interested in this.

Thanks for reporting this, seems like sending tc only works on my account somehow. I'll fix it

New version available.
Added PMs view
Added Notifications On/Off
Fixed TC Transfer
Last edited by Lite; Jan 29, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
Yea seems to work now, just noticed font color is a light gray, could be slightly difficult to read it, could be nice to have the feature to customize our own colors.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yea seems to work now, just noticed font color is a light gray, could be slightly difficult to read it, could be nice to have the feature to customize our own colors.

Which android version are you running?
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Which android version are you running?

|Evil|
I don't exist
Would it be possible to view quoted text in PMs? You know, when you have a string of PMs then it just multi-quotes all the previous PMs in the latest one, but the quoted text is not showing in the app.

Otherwise it seem very good. Good job so far.

Also either replying to PMs or sending PMs could be added.
h

Trying to fix colors for < 5.0 :v

Originally Posted by duck View Post
Would it be possible to view quoted text in PMs? You know, when you have a string of PMs then it just multi-quotes all the previous PMs in the latest one, but the quoted text is not showing in the app.

Otherwise it seem very good. Good job so far.

Also either replying to PMs or sending PMs could be added.

I removed quotes from messages until I find a nice looking way to display them also, Sending/Replying PMs will be available tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback!
Well, The development is going really fast, I don't think I can beat you up on this
And how did you get the TBForums server address?
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Trying to fix colors for < 5.0 :v

I removed quotes from messages until I find a nice looking way to display them also, Sending/Replying PMs will be available tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback!

No problem. Oh and just out of sheer curiosity, do you think you could ever see yourself making a full on Forums app?
h