ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Art] Mah "bootyfull" art! :3
http://imgur.com/xNYuT6Q

Image(V 1.0)

lets see how much dislikes i can get in one day <3 ;)

this took me 2 hours to make at school... (i had free time to do this art...)
i am such a dank artist <3 ikr! im so good :3

==============
sorry guys im gonna be serious. that's not the best art i could do in 2 hours...

NOTE: this was done in 1 layer...
Software I used:

https://pixlr.com/editor/

======================
EDIT!!! (done at school but didnt have much time sorry <3)

Image(V 2.0)

^^^^ .... bruh... i literally messed with this trying to make the spoiler from copy and paste... all i was missing was a square bracket... i'm so dumb... >->

V.3 HERE!!!

Image(V 3.0)

Last edited by yeawww; Apr 23, 2016 at 05:01 AM.
Did you use a tablet or mouse? Im gonna presume its mouse but I wanna hear anyway

Channel - ok
The first one is to yoshi
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
i can only do this good on a laptop mouse. it was really hard actually considering all of the mistakes i made...
-----
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
What is that? Like what is it depicting?

Also damn that's edgy af dude

i meant it in a way to express my feelings. i dont really know how to explain it besides saying "i have a dark world in my head". yeah. im really dark if you get to know meh >->
Last edited by yeawww; Apr 21, 2016 at 02:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
to be honest it kind of looks like a road is flowing into his pocket in the first picture.
it's a very rough sketch, and I don't quite know what is going on in his no no section, it kind of looks like a zipper but I think it is a cool detail. his hands need some serious work and the coloring is a nightmare, try to put a little more time into the work you make.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
its supposed to be kinda anime like (with the dark lines) i kinda made them really thick let me fix that. those lines were supposed to be kinda based off of AoT because most of the time they have those lines. i think they are savages.
----------------------------------
i'll do it tomorrow at school since i can only use the laptop mice... i have one here but its to sensitive... and it clicks 2 times almost every time. besides. i'm to lazy to color more of his skin lol. he is kinda also supposed to be based off of Tokyo ghoul but tomorrow i am gonna try and remove the kagune on his arm and attempt to make the arm good.
=======================
jesus christ i cant explain everything in one edit lol. i am making it look like there is blood going up his body. the character i am making is named: Horo Licht. lol Try to decipher his name peeps! im not telling you guys which language(s) both of the names are in :3 the first one to get it correct gets a lollipop. [YOU CANNOT SAY ONE PIECE OF THE NAME!! IT HAS TO BE ALL OF IT!] :3
---------------
----------------------
-----------------------------
i need jesus to help me. Okay i forgot to add what his face is doing. he is very depressed. and he is crying blood on the left eye and crying regular on the right eye.
Last edited by yeawww; Apr 22, 2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: i keep not adding what i wanna say in one reply sorry.
what is happening with his other hand?? it just disappears in his...
anyways fix that other hand, doesn't look realist, also fix the width of the whole arm.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
what is happening with his other hand?? it just disappears in his...
anyways fix that other hand, doesn't look realist, also fix the width of the whole arm.

i already knew the arm but im not good at hands at all lol... .-. im okay with the body and head kinda... but not feet either... thats why i hid the left arm and feet the best i could... i was forced to draw the right arm ;~; or else it would look even worse... so... sorry .-.