Ranking
shoddy - hell yeah man, I'll hit you up sometime and we can get to work on some sort of replay

here's a gravity defying replay that doesn't look too good! Don't ask about the pose, i was very lazy
Attached Files
Gravity is not real.rpl (3.61 MB, 48 views)
gravity.tbm (9.5 KB, 40 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Woah this is a very Brilliant idea. I like how u name it into "Gravity is not real" fits perfect. The flow is very good no noticeable twitches. I don't care much about the pose. Overall VERY GREAT REPLAY I give it
10/10
thanks evil! i really appreciate the comment going through with the sideways run and upside down was terribly hard for me, and i don't want to do it ever again XD

no parkour today, just a little lightsaber action!
Attached Files
[LW] lightsaber4.rpl (294.4 KB, 12 views)
lw_mauls_lightsaber.tbm (2.6 KB, 10 views)
something more highspeed for you guys today. finally finished a collab on the morten.tbm mod with Fallen! really chill dude, and easy to collab with. i had some great fun making this
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 14 views)
man, you guys don't like anything other than parkour from me, you greedy pickers.
i've come back alive to give you a mirrors edge replay that i hope you'll enjoy. i got very lazy at the end, both with my pose and the movement over the last glass wall. please don't shame me

i'm working on more for you guys
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 21 views)
Eyy, You guys should CnC muh Boi.

I always love the way you run, its smooth and very satisfying to watch ( makes u feel gay of how lovely it is ). Your coordination with the obstacles is cool, There is no such pauses or whatevs. The cork is gorgeous :O

The thing that bothers me a bit is the neck on 3100 frames left and the ending part ( e.e ). BUT damn its just cool and fun to watch.

9.5/10
I always love your parkour replays my man. I liked ALMOST everything, there were twitches and sudden holds in your movements sometimes but not much really. The vaults were really nice, all of them, and the run? HNGG NUTable as always. It's amazing how much you've improved over the years.. I'm truly proud of you Karbie Barbie <3
S I L I C O N E F E E T
thanks for the cnc evil, greed

yeah the neck was a bad move on my part, i didn't notice it until i was near the end of the replay and i couldn't go back to fix it. the ending was just me being very lazy, i spent more than i should've on this and i couldn't bear to work on it anymore.

here's a shitty ukebash i made to bump my thread. boomhit i got lazy and sped my foot up a ton so i could get it
Attached Files
Karbn - ukebash!.rpl (256.1 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Jun 8, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Hey! I'm just gonna comment on your ukebash replay because i i suck at realism.

So opener was too close for comfort. I didn't really like it because you just grabbed uke and got a weird grab dismemberment, its hard to like in my opinion, you could've done way more amazing stuff with close contact openers but this i guess. Was ok.

Continuation of this was cool, i really dig the knee kick, it was really well done and the punch to split was really well done aswell, the spin to uke's torso was really cool. But the fact that you hacked the speed made me sad.

You're movements are really good, but they just lack speed, you sometimes slow down and i don't like it that much.

Overall pretty neat replay, you could've got a nice decap without hacks which i will show you at the bottom.
8.5/10
Attached Files
for karbn.rpl (356.6 KB, 11 views)