ES Recruitment Drive
Replays!
I want to add my newer replays, I didn't like some of my sent replays, and I was hoping maybe this is ok, please spare me if this isn't

Mods:
parkour_water_king.tbm
parkour_rust_fix.tbm
Attached Files
Water_King_Parkour_Jax.rpl (891.8 KB, 2 views)
Parkour_Ruin_xxezio.rpl (1.13 MB, 2 views)
Application:

-GMT: ( GMT-6 ) Florida, USA

-Past Clans: [i] [RelaxAll] [Ct] [Crooks]

-What made you start playing Toribash?

I started playing Toribash at about 8 or 9 years of age, I would play on “free play” and mess around with the mod, that’s all I would do with random accounts until the age of 13 when I made my first account for multiplayer “Pivotguy11”. What made me start playing is the pure genius of the game, this game is inspiring and has been a big part of my life.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

I have some skill in this game, I am looking forward to further develop my skill further. I spent years watching people be pro and me suck, from the first time I ever played Lenshu3ng, but as I began to play with players that believed in me I gained skill In the game, And got the honor to be a part of some of the greatest clans in Toribash.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?

I hope to be a Proud member of eVo and friends with all the members I do not know yet.
As well as gain more skill and learn from players better than me.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

I have always loved eVo, and Trip! I have multiple friends in eVo that inspired me and played with me since I was new-ish, especially compared to them! To be a part of eVo would be an honor.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?

Skill, I have some rust But I am shaking it off fast, I feel I'm pretty good at Lenshu3ng. Others mods I am good at are ABD, Greykido, and Wushu mods.

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?

• Tripstone:
Long time friend In Toribash, has inspired me to play more and has been a Toribash elder/ancient to me.
  • Athens:
Old friend in Toribash, Used to play Taekkyon with me all the time in the public server.
  • Ofcannibis:
Lenshu3ng buddy, we used to play Lenshu3ng all the time.
  • P0int:
A decap legend, and A person I'd like to call a friend, Would let me host with him in bet servers, play ABD and Wushu with me and on the rare occasion Lenshu3ng

I would be more then willing to meet and become friends with every member of eVo.

Additional Info:

My real name is Ryan, I like to skateboard and surf. I have a hot Cheeto addiction and can't get enough sprite. Most of the summer I have been working as a rink guard but now I have a job at a gaming lounge, other then work I will be focusing on gaining skill in Toribash and being active. Thank you for reading my application, I will be on discord daily to meet with you all!
[eVo] Application:
Dear, [eVo]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry, but I do not like to share my age.

-GMT
+ 10

-Past Clans
No.

Well, I first wanted to play Toribash because I saw it was free on Steam and I was like "oooo" this looks fun. I looked up some Tutorials and yeah, I just got better.

I still play Toribash today because it's fun and you can really do whatever you want on it, as long as you know how to move your joints and stuff.

I hope to achieve many things such as,

- Fluently sparring
- Fluently tricking
- Achieving Custom Belt +
- Having a good clan to hang with

I would love to join eVo because I would be able to hang out with people I really know and I can see in-game and on discord. I would also like to join eVo to participate in clan wars and other things you would need me for.

I can bring you a loyal, skilled and active member to the clan. Also a fun guy to hang out with. (trying not to brag here...)

(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
No sadly... but meeting people from eVo would be great.
-Other/Summary:
So yeah, thats my application. I am just an Aussie boy, lookin for a good clan. The easiest way to contact me would have to be discord (weev#1177).

Hopefully this application reaches your standards,
(sorry for the amount of replays i have.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yours Sincerely,
weev
Attached Files
Backtuck v2.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
Fluent Backhandspring.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
Deadly Dodgeball.rpl (62.0 KB, 2 views)
Fronttuck.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
Side-ish tuck.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
Split.rpl (98.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by weev; Jul 3, 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: forgot summin
just your classical aussie
Thanks you for posting, you're in discussion M0nsoon.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
-Lucie-'s App
Application:

-GMT
+1 (France)

-Past Clans
[Origin]~4 years
[Legendary]~2 years

I first played Toribash on the Nitendo Wii in 2008, my father downloaded the game and told me "Hey look it's fun" So I played it alot, then I found out that there is a PC version of the game, and here I am.

I mostly play the game because I'm good at it (I think) and because I've been playing it my whole gaming life so this is the game that I love the most.
I've met alot of people in this game community, people that I care about now.
And because this game has unlimited possibilities, I'm never bored playing Toribash.

I want to become a member of [eVo] I've made an application years ago, that got rejected, but now that I have grown up, I think I can make it into [eVo]

I want to join [eVo] because there is alot of Parkourer / Sparrer in [eVo] and those players are really hard to find in game, and I want to be part of this community of skilled player

I want to bring my "parkour style" I'm not saying that I'm very good or something, but every one have his own parkour/run/fighting style, and I want to show you mine and maybe improve it by playing and staying with the member of [eVo]

The only friend I have is Mocucha, I used to play with alot of member of [eVo] but it was like 5 years ago or maybe 6 so they just became people that I know and not play with.

Personal info
I don't need to tell you that my real name is Lucie ^^
I live in France I own a Tatoo shop in the city Salon de Provence, I have 2 cats, I love music, mostly Metal and Rock and I'm very cool
You can easily contact me trough
Discord: Rannane ツ#8973
Steam: Cursed Rannane ツ

I really hope that this application will please you this time, thank you for taking the time to read my awfull english skill.
Attached Files
Finely a decent spar.rpl (1.26 MB, 4 views)
Parkour Slide.rpl (621.4 KB, 3 views)
Thank you for posting, app is under discussion.

Sidenote: -Lucie- toribash wasn't on wii in 2008. That moreorless became a thing in 2010 or so.
Last edited by Azazel; Jul 6, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
Thank you for posting, app is under discussion.

Sidenote: -Lucie- toribash wasn't on wii in 2008. That moreorless became a thing in 2010 or so.

I can't remember when the game came out sorry.
-even more sider note-
2006 on the PC not the wii, you said you started playing on the wii two years before it was even released on the wii.
Amitabha
Fl0w