ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New sig and avatar.
Got bored, decided it was about time I did something with the toribash prime thinger I have, and came up with this sig and matching avatar.

What do you think?
Comments/suggestions are welcome.

If you feel the need to say that it's crap, I at least expect an explanation as to why you think so.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Very nice, Lapsus. Keep up the good work :o
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Very cool. The text is a bit hard to read but.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
lookin good. got a question, what software did you use to model/render that "bird-like-thing"?
::make toribash, not war::
... but dont click it, if you are already there.(it wont do anything)
Idk if he did but he prolly did use planet renders.
See see:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-9353
Lots of renders on their.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
Got bored, decided it was about time I did something with the toribash prime thinger I have, and came up with this sig and matching avatar.

What do you think?
Comments/suggestions are welcome.

If you feel the need to say that it's crap, I at least expect an explanation as to why you think so.

Isn't the bird falco from starfox? :O
Last edited by rawksonic; Apr 23, 2008 at 06:55 PM.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
ima gonna be critic, if everybody sais your good while your actually about avergae skilled you wont get better fast ;) .

The background is a colour with brushes, wich looks fine but there's nothing really to it. The text is outside the actuall focal point. That ruins the sig. The avatar is badly shaded. Also the render doesnt fit the background. Try to get colours that fit the render a bit better next time ;). Thats the easiest part. Now to hard part. No smudging wich makes it look like crap, here's no depth in the sig. Also fractals are kinda old skool, they fine for well Fractal Sigs, not for focalled sigs. Get your depth in by playing with Curves, also try Gradient Mapping and Photo filtering. They make your sig look a hell of a lot nicer. ;)

Good luck with your next tag ;)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Damn hamade how do you notice crap like that, it looks fine to me, in fact I think it looks great XD
..|.,
U1V1
I noticed that, too.
Get some photoshop experience and you'll know such things.
But it's high quality on this forums ^^
Edit: Yes, I suck photoshop and photoshop sucks me
Last edited by juo; Apr 24, 2008 at 12:48 AM.