Toribash
Original Post
(LUX) RECRUITMENT

LUX APP

The Application should be freeflow, Be creative and put anything you want or think we would like to know:
Recommendations:
Your Name
Replays
What Are Your Best Mods?
Why do You Want To Join In (LUX)?

Last edited by CxTrXs; Apr 23, 2014 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Old needed to be new
1. No infractions, bans, or warnings.
2. Aikido, judofrac, and rk_mma, I also spar frequently.
3. None.
4. Eastern U.S
5. 15
6. Randy
7. I am a green belt in judo, this is in reality.
Hello, my name is Noah I'm 12 and my GMT is -5 (EST). I have not been infracted or banned, and plan not to do so. my past clans for this account is none but for my alt is ETC, Ink, and Electric. Etc I compeleted, Ink I left because it was falling apart, and Electric they kicked me out because I was forum inactive for two days. I am a green belt but my alt I'm a brown. Also my alt is Cyberbash2. My skills are judo, akidio, sparring, wushu, and lenshu. my hobbies are Football, Soccer and Toribash.
1. none
2.aikido, judo, mushu, wushu
3.none
4.middle U.s
6.gabe
7.playing video games is a hobbie XD
-----
1. none
3.none
4.middle U.s
6.gabe
-----
1. none
3.none
4.middle U.s
6.gabe
Last edited by gabe87; Nov 11, 2013 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1.No Ban No Warning Or Interfernces
2.akido,Judo,Judofrac, wushu a littlebit
3.No other Clans
4.MiddleEast.US
6.danair316
7. Im a 2nd Dan Black belt
Originally Posted by danair316 View Post
1.No Ban No Warning Or Interfernces
2.akido,Judo,Judofrac, wushu a littlebit
3.No other Clans
4.MiddleEast.US
6.danair316
7. Im a 2nd Dan Black belt

Could you give a little more information so we can know how you could benefit this clan? Thanks
~Cyber
LUX Apply
Application

Hey my name is Angelo and no I haven't been banned or warned in my life. My age is 13 and i started this game 3 years ago. My fav mod is honestly akido or whushi. I was a former member of BARMY an old clan that was joined in 2010 and got deleted in 2012. I did not leave the clan it shutdown or i was kicked cause i was never on for 2 years. One of my skills is i am able to kill people that are a higher belt then me, usually i face 5th dan black belt
I would Help the clan by Donating TC That i win for tournments im active on forums And ingame I want to help this clan I like It And I think It Will be Great.