ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
That's some great news, I've been waiting for 4 players games for years. One thing that you should consider is the fact that unity' physics engine can be very unstable especialy when it's over the net. Still, I think it's awesome that developer of one of my favorite games will be using same game engine as I do for years haha
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Will clans still be carried over?!??!
Or will official atleast?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I think having a fresh start would be interesting, however maybe clans should stay. However, a fully fresh start would be ingesting, having different clans. I don't like that thought though.
I mean it's more of a well overdue upgrade rather than a new game. Therefore it seems a complete wipe is kinda unnecessary.
I'm thinking just official should stay. And all the current and active clans, applying for official, should automatically get official. Maybe not all but mayne a little more lenient than before just to get some more active clans into the new system.
Lol I wonder about war points too
Shit. we have been working hard to get back to first.
Same with AS satire and six
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
I'm thinking just official should stay. And all the current and active clans, applying for official, should automatically get official. Maybe not all but mayne a little more lenient than before just to get some more active clans into the new system.
Lol I wonder about war points too
As we have been working hard to get back to first.
Same with AS satire and six

Full cleaning bro. I'd be more fond of killing everything alive now. Fresh as well
Chaque fois qu'on ment, Tori tue un lapin ... TUER LE TORI !!
J'avais vraiment ça comme signature en 2015 ? Pouaah
Nobody has awnsered the damn name question. Will you keep your name or have it reserved?
Lmao hey I'm not totally against it. But damn if it does happen lmao XD