ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Dreams
Have any wierd dreams lately? =)

I've had one where my grandma tried to kill me
and one where I was in the world of minecraft O_o

Anyone else wanna share?
Besides the dystopian apocalyptic versions of my neighbourhood where I'm engaging freaking behemots in hand-to-enormous-fists combat .... yep. There are some where I argue with family members(which is pretty realistic) in an enraged tone(which is not realistic),then there are those 10-15 second versions of heaven on Earth dreams. I once dreamt of a lot of buildings burning, it was beautiful. My favourite dreams are the ones I know are dreams, and I can control them to a limited extent while dreaming. Tragic thing is, I often wake just after realizing it's a dream. I need to suffer a self-induced coma or something, I can't stop thinking.
Last edited by lordtiger; Jul 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: adding spaces after the dots, 'cause I'm so critical
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
heh yes lordtiger i also love those dreams where you can control it and you know it's a dream:P but this only happens in the first minutes of sleeping i think .

I often dream that my dad woke up from death :S this is very weird and it often happens to me . he died like 2 years ago only.

and i once dreamed that my mother cut my head off with a big sword......... i laughed so much after this dream.
Does it count as a dream if it then happens :P becuase i have had that before,
where i have dreamed about something thats happened 1-2 months later :S
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other guy die for his.
my dream is talk with mike shinoda (linkin Park)

<3 ;* kkkkkk
[-U]
Thedevill ~ Moneyboy99 ~ dragonsfc
Well that all dreams are pretty much , a recolection of previous events that can blend togeather . For some reason all I usualy dream about is me going on a rampage kicking zombie ass and hot wemon lol
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Besides the dystopian apocalyptic versions of my neighbourhood where I'm engaging freaking behemots in hand-to-enormous-fists combat .... yep.There are some where I argue with family members(which is pretty realistic) in an enraged tone(which is not realistic),then there are those 10-15 second versions of heaven on Earth dreams.I once dreamt of a lot of building burning,it was beautiful.My favourite dreams are the ones I know are dreams,and I can control them to a limited extent while dreaming.Tragic thing is,I often wake just after realizing it's a dream.I need to suffer a self-induced coma or something,I can't stop thinking.

We have a damn lot in common.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
I had one.... about 1 month before
I fucked my new girlfriend on the dinner table, but then, she broke with me 1 week later
And the other one was that my brother got a 100 on the History test.WOW!
The worst dream?
I dreamed that my grandma was nude. EEEWWW!!!
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!