Toribash
i hate those dreams where you'll have something that you really wanted but when you wake up, you ask yourself "where is it?"
I recently had a dream, I went to bed thinking about this girl who was murdered inbthe town I live in. It was a very serious thing, 3 people had been murdered by the same killer. A FBI agent had been investigating the case he disappeared and was never seen again. Anyway I went to sleep and I woke up in a room with red curtains and a strange jazz music was playing. All of a sudden I was 23 I was sitting in a red chair with a small dwarf man in a red suit he sat their and bobbled his head left to right and staired at me then this girl who was murdered walked out of the curtain walked over to me kissed me on the mouth and then told me some times my arms bend back and where I come from the birds sing a pretty song. Their voices sounded like reversed voices but were actually making sense. The girl then whispered In m ear the name of the killer. I then woke up but forgot his name. The scary thing is do you know where dreams come from. Actylcholine neurons fire high impulse charges into the forebrain the impulses become pictures these pictures become your dream but no one knows why we choose these pictures.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
only if you like these things u have dreams about it

Well..... I am a very disturbed child ._.
Bah. Dreams are unique to each individual and it hasn't been proven what exactly is responsible for them. They do make for some good times, but most of mine are nightmares. Still fun though.

One of my recent ones was filled with the concept of heroic bloodshed. I had some degree of improved reaction time and was about 1.5 times faster than everyone else. It was a mafia-like stronghold and I was on a mission to kill a certain bastard who was above the law. A Max Payne/Punisher type deal. However, I did run out of bullets and was shot several times, but I did manage to get to the guy. I wanted him to suffer, so I shot him in both ankles, both kneecaps and in the stomach. I was about to finish him off when the building was stormed by SWAT or whatever, and they informed me that he had just been given amnesty. I wasn't very happy with that, so I shot him in the head twice, after which I was riddled with bullets and died. I want a sequel though xD
Last edited by lordtiger; Jul 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
oh gosh .

you guys have so many strange dreams . my dreams is very very normal . it's all about what happens to me in my days .and what i like to see . which is nothing like horror or action movies that i am the big star in it.

what i remember of my dreams is all about my old good times and friends and also what happens to me in my recent days .

I used to have nightmares that is almost the same. a frightening man following me and wants to kill me . i think you didn't experience this feeling of a very strange man following you and wanting to kill you . it feels like hell ,very frightening . but now i dont see these nightmares thank god
I had a lot of dreams about my SECOND GRADE TEACHER!
Ok, he was one of the worst teachers of my life. He was the kind of teacher who makes a BIG CROSS ontop of a CORRECT ANSWER on all the BIG TESTS!!
Example:
1+1=? I answered: 2
He drew a BIG CROSS on it.
I still have the dream of him chasing me with a HUGE RED PEN drawing BIG CROSSES on paper.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I hate that when I dream about something and then I realise that its dream and I can control what happens in it but I wake up when I get it like "oh yeah im dreaming" *pop' and I am all awake and cant get to sleep again -.-
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
In order to get back into your dream heighten your senses by rubbing your hands together.