Ranking
okay I do that now ^^
-----
well 1 or 2 times I made frame per frame because it was a bit hard but in facts this is my most long distance ^^
-----
or here
http://speedy.sh/4mjJm/Most-long-run.rpl
Attached Files
Most long run ^^.rpl (114.5 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Astral; May 14, 2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Most long run:

First mistake I saw was how you contracted your left pec AND left hip. This is not good, it is better to extend the left pec, contracting it may help you for that step, but it will ruin your run in the later steps. It is also unrealistic. Remember, when right leg is forward, right arm is back. When left leg is foward, left arm is back.

Next mistake is relaxing wrists and elbows, since you are a beginning, I recomend you keep these two pair of joints on hold throughout the run. Once you get to a higher level where you really understand how a run works, then you can try relaxing your elbows. Even I have not yet understood fully how it works, you got to consider factors such are being assymetrical, torque on chest factor, speed and momentum of rotating pecs etc....it's really complicated. so just to be safe, keep your elbows below 90 degrees.

Your first 3 steps were good. Here is the reason why you fell:
You let the angle of your back go too low. This puts too much weight to the front and causes you to fall forward, reason for this is understepping, you did not put your leg forst enough. At around 790 frames, you held your left knee and a pretty acute angle. Cause you to understep when your extended your hip. You can easily fix this by extending your knee for 1 frame then relax. This allows your foot to step more forward and prevent you from falling forward.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
oh thanks I try this now ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Im not in this anymore :c
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Im not in this anymore :c

Not sure if you're making a statement or giving us a hint that you want to join, if so, just make a new app since this thing is recreated.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
this is really not easy ^^u

I made a parkour online today with Theospar but we get connection problem so basicly I edited that so I'm the uke and he is the tori, I manipulate him just after the slide and I "think" I made a cork ^^u
Attached Files
Astral First Cork.rpl (539.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Astral; May 16, 2014 at 01:03 AM.
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Not sure if you're making a statement or giving us a hint that you want to join, if so, just make a new app since this thing is recreated.

moreso a hint that I want somebody to add me to the list. I'm on mobile 90% of the time now anyway
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Applying for modder and member
Name: Joope1 (Joona)
Why do you want to join? I'm parkour mod maker, also love to make parkour replays on free time too.
3 parkour replays: xioi you know me ;), can't post replays atm since on a class trip
Thou here's lastest

And few of mods I made..
Parkour Dream A (my first mod, was shamed of it so never made thread for it)
Parkour Dream B
Parkour Dream C
Parkour dream D
Parkour Dream E (Coming Soon) ;)

---------------
And I prob could help with the banner thing
Last edited by joope1; May 22, 2014 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Solved word banner meaning xD
Holy hell, do you even have to ask
yes

new parkour
Attached Files
#Chilled - Gods.rpl (425.4 KB, 20 views)
DatChilled_Santorini.tbm (26.5 KB, 7 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
*pokes xioi* *waits respond*

Really just waiting if could get confimation if i'm in or not/ should I add something

Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Holy hell, do you even have to ask
yes

Well atleast got 1 vote so far
(This was for me right?)
Last edited by joope1; May 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM.