Toribash
Original Post
No bank interest
I went to shop clicked on bank and it said you get interest at a rate of 0% per day

. I was wondering who changed it to 0% and why?
Re: No bank intrest
Yes I do not like that either. Give us back our interest PLEASE!!!
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Re: No bank interest
Veb was probably was the one to change it...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: No bank intrest
Veb changed it ( i think) And I need that intrest!

WE NEED THE INTREST!

If we do have a poll probably every one would vote TO have intrest
Hi
Why would someone be so evil and do such a thing.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
It's Veb. Veb is evil. Do your Math.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky

indeed.

Bank Interest = Happy people

Bank Interest - Vebs evil = 0 bank interest

Lack of bank interest = Sad people
Originally Posted by Zaarock
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky

indeed.

Bank Interest = Happy people

Bank Interest - Vebs evil = 0 bank interest

Lack of bank interest = Sad people

Perfect! We just need a admin (NOT VEB) To set up a pole to see If we want the intrest. Nokturnal is perfect!
Hi
The bank interest was removed for a very good reason, it was unfair to everyone else, all the new comers who had/have no chance EVER to catch up with us. it got to the stage where you stoped earning those credits, and they started earning themselves, and although that was neat, its unfair to everyone else who can never catch up. When i had over 100k credits (yes, you heard that correctly) i was getting 2k or more interest every day. Thats not fair. I didnt earn those credits, i dont get taxxed for having those credits in the bank, its just an unballanced system.

How will you make enough money to buy items now? Soonish, in a few updates or less, you will earn credits for fighting, for winning a match, getting a streak run, winning a tournament, and other such things. But as veb said, he didnt want everyone to have an item, he set it up so you will have to EARN what you get, and once you get something, you will stand out because so few other people have anything but boring old standard.

Getting credits for posting will most likely be removed once the other system comes into effect, so that if theres posting here, its for the sake of posting, communication, or collaboration, not the half assed attempt to raise enough funds to buy yourself the next cheapest item.

Stop bitching, sit down, and enjoy the ride. Dont like the veiw? Then get out of the car and walk home
<( O )>