ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan League 2019

A long held tradition and staple of Toribash arrives.
Get ready for Clan League 2019!

Last year, Alpha achieved their second title in a row. Throughout the year, some members moved on to other clans and fresh blood arrived. There is more than a little debate over whether or not they are the same powerhouse from last year and with more than one 'Dark Horse' to contend with, it's an uphil battle for retention of the crown.

Which of members will be consistent winners? Who will dealing with regrets?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished with disqualification from the whole event. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to complete matches will result in penalties and/or disqualification from the competition.
•The replays for all stages will be uploaded onto either directly onto this thread, or a link to a clans personal replay archive thread for the event in their board if possible.

Due to the success of it last year, we're using the same League Qualification into Knockout system.

group rules

Because Alpha holds Rank 1 from last year, they are exempt from the group stages and go straight to the Knockout rounds.

All clans will go through to the Knockout stage.
This stage will be follow the standard single elimination system, with a reverse gradient seed (Read as: 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The 3rd place playoff and the Finals can start now.

Please note the changes for the matches below.

Final matches are first to 21. (Best of 41)
People can play maximum of 9 matches per round. The matches can be split across all mods, or all 9 in one mod
10 matches per mod. Clan that lost previous match chooses the next mod to play.

Deadline is the 1st of September, GMT + 0.
Countdown to deadline :: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...d=1&font=serif

Goodluck to everyone.

Modlist:
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
ErthTKv2.tbm
Boxshumushuv3.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm

Group Stage:

Knockout Stage:

You may begin your Knockout matches immediately
Deadline for Semi Final Knockout matches to be finished is 19th August, 2019 GMT+0

•Full Right Arm 3d Items
•Clan Achievement Trophy
•Free ToriPrime for 1 year
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, Tier Packs, and the Ecto / Cyborg Tori packs)
•18 Shiai Tokens
•60k Clan PP
•500K TC

•3d Item
•Free ToriPrime for 1 year
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens
•30k Clan PP
•300K TC

•3d Item
•Free ToriPrime for 6 months
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, and packs)
•6 Shiai Tokens
•15k Clan PP OR 150K TC

To qualify for prizes you must have played at least a total of 8 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.
Last edited by Fade; Aug 12, 2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: updated some numbers on prizes
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
would be hilarious if u just dq them both for the stupid shit they're doing lol

You would feel so comfortable wouldn't you
i don't feel comfortable but apparently it seems you awful lot of alpha members don't feel comfortable either playing against RA, seeing it as you lot just refuse to play them... jeez...
i don't feel comfortable but apparently it seems you awful lot of alpha members don't feel comfortable either playing against RA, seeing it as you lot just refuse to play them... jeez...

they pretty much no-showed after agreeing to to show up for our matches at a certain time, then they forfeited and proceeded to rage quit after losing 4 games...

now they're trying to make it seem as though we're the ones dodging them.

It seems that you have no actual idea of what is really going on.
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I can’t fault them for getting heated over these matches. The winner of RA vs Alpha will get to compete for the 3rd place prize after all.

in which dimension is that a possibility?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
they pretty much no-showed after agreeing to to show up for our matches at a certain time, then they forfeited and proceeded to rage quit after losing 4 games...

now they're trying to make it seem as though we're the ones dodging them.

"They pretty much no showed"

Me and rcarey were 30 minutes late, all your members were still in the lobby bar 1 or 2. We said we could play any mod, yet somehow all the alpha players were no longer available.

It would have taken atleast 3 hours to play all the matches so it makes no sense that after 30 minutes no one from alpha could play.
-----
I am available in 8 hours time to play. But considering you kicked me from alphas discord it has been made difficult to arrange, so please invite me back, or join RA discord https://discord.gg/tdGGQrz
Last edited by FistofLife; Jul 19, 2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I honestly dont know how 2 ra members ca finish all the games. This makes no sense
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
The real story:

[Alpha] was leading 3-0 after playing three erthtkv2.tbm matches, I was midway through a lenshu3ng.tbm game against rain and was leading in terms of points by a significant margin, he decided to rage quit leaving only killer3366 and Daeldir in the lobby for [RelaxAll].

At which point, neither decided to enter against me and decided to ramble on about how the game was dead etc. then killer3366 proclaimed that he was forfeiting and promptly quit the game along with Daeldir, leaving no [RelaxAll] members left in the lobby.

If that's not a clear, undeniable forfeit on your clan's part I don't understand what would be - now you're trying to claim that you never forfeited and that we're the ones dodging you?

If [Alpha] showed up, played four matches, proclaimed forfeit then rage quit out of the server I'm sure you'd be understandably confused when the underlings of the clan are in direct opposition to their leader's command to forfeit and still decide to try continue even though their leader has order the clan to step down?

Mind you, I having trouble fathoming why you'd even decide to enter clan league, considering the clear unwillingness and non-motivation to compete in a serious manner - let alone the dysfunctional relationship between the members and the leader of the clan.

I don't see the point of us playing games vs. one troll memer even [we have tried to play games vs. him multiple times, of which every time he has no-showed] though it doesn't amount to anything and is completely pointless considering they've already forfeited.

This is beyond ridiculous.
Does not answer why 3 members refused to play me yesterday, and 5 members wouldn't play 30 minutes after killer forfeited
-----
#TwistedTruth #AlphaTricks
Last edited by FistofLife; Jul 19, 2019 at 08:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump