Toribash
When you join a no grab server by mistake, am I right? Ha ha.

(Only real Toribashers like Occult will get this joke).
I too would like to apologize to your mother for the loss of her glassware. I hope one day you will all recover from this major setback
🫷🦚🫸
Thursday, January 18th, 2023

Today was yet another session with my therapist, Dr. Riyadi. I swear, this guy just doesn't get it. He keeps telling me that I play too much Toribash, like it's some kind of problem. I mean, who doesn't like to beat up virtual opponents with a giant chainsaw while riding a milk carton? But little did he know, I had a surprise for him.

As he was droning on about my "addiction", I pulled out my laptop and launched Toribash right in front of him. And who should pop up on my opponent list? None other than Dr. Riyadi himself. He tried to play it cool, but the look of shock on his face was priceless.

But the real kicker was when he confessed that he's been playing Toribash for years, and even uses it as a form of therapy for his own patients. I couldn't stop laughing. It's like he's been trying to cure me of something he himself is suffering from.

So I guess the moral of the story is, never trust a therapist who doesn't have a chainsaw in their virtual arsenal.

Until next time,

Occult

P.S. Dr. Riyadi and I have formed a Toribash team and we are going to dominate the virtual arena with our minds. We're calling ourselves the "Milk-saw Warriors".
it sounds like you had a pretty wild therapy session today. Your therapist was giving you a hard time about playing too much Toribash, but you showed him who's boss by pulling out your laptop and challenging him to a match right there in the session. Turns out, he's been playing too! Hilarious right? But don't forget, therapy is there to help you work through your stuff, so make sure you're being real with your therapist and taking in what they have to say.
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Saturday, January 19th, 2023

Today was quite the adventure. I woke up this morning with an uncontrollable urge to play Toribash, but unfortunately my computer was on the fritz. Desperate times called for desperate measures, so I decided to take matters into my own hands - literally.

I grabbed my trusty chainsaw (I keep it handy for all of life's little emergencies) and snuck over to my neighbor's house. I made quick work of their back door with the chainsaw, and before you could say "unauthorized entry," I was in their house, unplugging their shiny new PC and hauling it back to my place.

The look on my neighbor's face when they came home and saw their door in pieces was priceless. They were understandably confused and more than a little upset, but I just smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll have it back to you before you know it!"

Now, I'm sitting here in front of my neighbor's PC, playing Toribash to my heart's content. I know I shouldn't have taken it without permission, but it's just so darn fun! I'll have to remember to return it before they call the police.

Anyway, that's all for today, diary. Time to go back to dominating in Toribash.

Yours truly,
A guilty but satisfied neighbor.
L diary imo
-----

^^ actually just mean fror no reason i didnt do anything
Last edited by Nurse; Jan 19, 2023 at 10:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
It's important to note that breaking into someone else's house and taking their property without permission is illegal and can result in serious consequences. It's not something to be taken lightly. Instead, you should try and find a legal way to solve your issue, such as finding a friend or a computer repair service to fix your computer. It's also important to apologize to your neighbor and make amends for any damage caused by your actions
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Originally Posted by Occult View Post
Saturday, January 19th, 2023

Today was quite the adventure. I woke up this morning with an uncontrollable urge to play Toribash, but unfortunately my computer was on the fritz. Desperate times called for desperate measures, so I decided to take matters into my own hands - literally.

I grabbed my trusty chainsaw (I keep it handy for all of life's little emergencies) and snuck over to my neighbor's house. I made quick work of their back door with the chainsaw, and before you could say "unauthorized entry," I was in their house, unplugging their shiny new PC and hauling it back to my place.

The look on my neighbor's face when they came home and saw their door in pieces was priceless. They were understandably confused and more than a little upset, but I just smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll have it back to you before you know it!"

Now, I'm sitting here in front of my neighbor's PC, playing Toribash to my heart's content. I know I shouldn't have taken it without permission, but it's just so darn fun! I'll have to remember to return it before they call the police.

Anyway, that's all for today, diary. Time to go back to dominating in Toribash.

Yours truly,
A guilty but satisfied neighbor.

For your sake, I hope this is untrue
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot