Attached Files
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 7 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thanks
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 9 views)
Mack - [T] - Wendigo.rpl (314.9 KB, 24 views)
|Replays|
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Prisonnier.rpl (232.1 KB, 35 views)
|Replays|
Attached Files
|Replays|
jesus christ, that was sexy man. hell of a snatchcannon. also i loved the spins at the end super fluid and fast. the only thing i can say i didnt like was the (idk what to call it) side flip type thing before you master scoot. it looked a little odd. still this was amazing, seriously, amazing.
Teach me plz how to make replays like this? The shit I make isn't even 1/8th of some of the things you create. This is honestly discouraging for guys like myself, when I view replays like this the skill gape is as big as the red sea I swear IF THAT!

Screw you man, your just too good.
This is bouncenotramp right? I couldn't check the game mode, for a second I thought this was some flash/oblivion shit where they swing once and jump 50 meters. I haven't seen a replay in like a month so everyone might have become gods or something. Anyway I like the first flip a lot, looks very fun and transitioned ok to the gainer. The dancing looks great too, it is hard to nitpick these tricking replays.
oh yeah
thanks guys, yes it's bouncenotramp.

here's some more wacky stuff
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Pure Imagination.rpl (199.1 KB, 39 views)
|Replays|
I think I understand why these replays look so goofy, it might be the double leg jumps that I would almost never see otherwise in tricking. The way your arms flail around without the concern one would have in classic -30 is very charming.
oh yeah