Toribash
Staff we were looking at his new post. the guy that wrote the lame creepy pasta lol

sly's is fucking crazy good tho
ok prepare to be spookd
once upon a time i was plaiynhg toribash and i decided i owudld play singleplayer and do a 720 rotating wrist punch but then i
accidentally pulled out a knife and stabbed uke in the forehead and he looked at me and started to scream but
i couldnt hear anything and i was like shut up loser then i said omg how did i use a knife am i hacking i have to turn myself in to hampa for hacking but if i do hell find out i farm every day and sell tc to buy admin on minecraft servers!
then i woke up from my dream and i was really guilty for hacking so i tried to commit seppukku by eating a frisbee but i
didnt die
my mom came into my room and took away my computer now in my dreams i have really long hair and i cut myself but not in real life cause mom would yell at me
Originally Posted by twiggist View Post
ok prepare to be spookd
once upon a time i was plaiynhg toribash and i decided i owudld play singleplayer and do a 720 rotating wrist punch but then i
accidentally pulled out a knife and stabbed uke in the forehead and he looked at me and started to scream but
i couldnt hear anything and i was like shut up loser then i said omg how did i use a knife am i hacking i have to turn myself in to hampa for hacking but if i do hell find out i farm every day and sell tc to buy admin on minecraft servers!
then i woke up from my dream and i was really guilty for hacking so i tried to commit seppukku by eating a frisbee but i
didnt die
my mom came into my room and took away my computer now in my dreams i have really long hair and i cut myself but not in real life cause mom would yell at me

>>>

Last edited by Juha; Dec 3, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Staff we were looking at his new post. the guy that wrote the lame creepy pasta lol

sly's is fucking crazy good tho

no I was talking about slybash's story.
wow that
sucked