Toribash
Original Post
Mocucha Toribash - Since 2010
Hello Community,

Since I'm back after an almost two-year absence and I'm back with a whole new motivation and new ambitions for my youtube channel, I'm creating a new thread to showcase my recent productions.

About myself :

- I am much more interested in the realism aspect of Toribash than scoring.

- I use Fraps to record the screen, Sony Vegas Pro to edit the videos.

- I promoted, during years, the realism side through sparring, parkouring and tricking. My plan, for the next year, is showcasing the MAS.

- I do less videos in a single year to raise the general editing quality.

- I still take requests but only from good replay makers this time.

My comeback video (Theme : Showing what I'm able to do after a long break)

MAS Showcase TEST (Theme : Mixing several replays in only one fight)

The One Reborn (Theme : Improving rendering settings, creating a great introduction, making the character unique, making some sens of humor with the Brother Of Agility parody)

In the idea of creating a clan event with the help of the eVo clan, I did a test on something that I find really fun to play and underrated : Cars in Toribash.

Rogue Within (Theme : Playing with colors, contrasts and making a cartoonish style).

Kui Icarus (Theme : Overcome myself with overlays, one of my weakness)

The Iwagakure Shinobi (Theme : Doing an anime style effects and video, according to the music).

The Blue Wrath (Theme : Collecting all my previous experience and put them all in a single video. I used that video to prepare some effects that I will use for BOA3).

The Hacker (Theme : Minimum of effects, trying to simply showcase the replays and the quality of hacking on each of them, giving a natural mood about them)

The Wanderer (Theme : I had the feeling that my videos are more and more edited. For that one, I wanted to try and return to a minimalist but cool editing)

Toribash Parkour 2 (Theme : Putting together some cool parkour replays and playing with disturbing effects)

Jagger - Mad Tricker (Theme : I watched some US rap clips and get inspired by what I seen)

If you have questions, you can contact me through a Private Message on the forum, or by contacting me on my Youtube channel or My Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/ToribashMocucha

There is also the "About" on my channel with some informations and, at least, my FAQ :

Many Thanks to everyone who helped me out in creating and maintaining my youtube channel.

I hope that you will enjoy my products and get motivated to play the game more and more !
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 20, 2019 at 08:35 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash