Name:
Nationality:
Belt:
Preferred Mods:
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?:
What kind of skills do you bring to Aura?:
Other Qualities:
Please Attatch 3-5 Single Player & Multiplayer replays.

We do not have to specify a reason for denying your app.

3 Yes' = Accepted
1 No = Denied
Last edited by Kasmi; Oct 10, 2014 at 01:52 AM.
Aura application
1. Murd3rer
2. Orange(WHEN u add me ill probably be a green belt)also my main isnt working right now thats why im using a alt(main belt 2nd dan soon to be 3rd dan)
3. I can help this clan grow into a to 10 clan or even a top 5. Im really good at abd,judo, and mushu. Im on everyday and i practice with nengai everyday.
Hello Members of Vortex I am PandaKing2, I am 12 years old and I was a honors student before i began my homeschooling. I livestream and record video games and i spend about 4-5 hours a day playing toribash. I am a black belt and my favorite mod is Greykido and Lenshu but my best mod is Greykido. I suck at parkour but I am trying to learn how to be better at it. i am pretty good at sparring. For more information msg me on here or contact me in game or email me or send me a msg on skype. ^_^ My skype is SickGamer23 and my email is [email protected] and here are all my replays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp9Jx2xZec

btw the 2 replays down below are the ones that weren't in the video
-----
btw i am still learning how to edit so sorry for most of my videos not being edited
Attached Files
YUUUUUUUUUUUP.rpl (33.0 KB, 12 views)
YUUUUUUUUP.rpl (74.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by PandaKing2; Oct 7, 2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Originally Posted by PandaKing2 View Post
Hello Members of Vortex I am PandaKing2, I am 12 years old and I was a honors student before i began my homeschooling. I livestream and record video games and i spend about 4-5 hours a day playing toribash. I am a black belt and my favorite mod is Greykido and Lenshu but my best mod is Greykido. I suck at parkour but I am trying to learn how to be better at it. i am pretty good at sparring. For more information msg me on here or contact me in game or email me or send me a msg on skype. ^_^ My skype is SickGamer23 and my email is [email protected] and here are all my replays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp9Jx2xZec

-----
btw i am still learning how to edit so sorry for most of my videos not being edited

1 - This is Aura, not Vortex :L
2 - We're looking for Mature members and by the looks of your age, I don't think you'll be just that.
3 - You seem flexible in terms of mods you play, please promise us you're mature and we may consider you ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Murd3rer View Post
1. Murd3rer
2. Orange(WHEN u add me ill probably be a green belt)also my main isnt working right now thats why im using a alt(main belt 2nd dan soon to be 3rd dan)
3. I can help this clan grow into a to 10 clan or even a top 5. Im really good at abd,judo, and mushu. Im on everyday and i practice with nengai everyday.

Hmmm... I'm nuetral at this point, but you'll have to see what Cozzy0 says ;P
Last edited by Kasmi; Oct 7, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

-----

Maybe for me, it also doesn't help that your first replay is stolen.
-----
1. Murd3rer

Also Maybe, you claim you can help alot which could be true, I'd like to see some replays of your skill in multiplayer.
Last edited by Gigreen1; Oct 7, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
1. Murd3rer

No. Not showing any effort.

Also I have a better recruitment requirement
(App form taken from UrbanUnit)
Nationality:
Belt:
Preferred Mods:
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?:
What kind of skills do you bring to Arua?:
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
-----

-----

No, stolen replays and your using an app for a different clan that you just applied for.
Last edited by Zorow; Oct 8, 2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Name: Adrian
Nationality: Filipino Americans
Belt: Black Belt
Preferred Mods: xspar.tbn, ninjutsu.tbn, lenshu3.tbn
Old Clans: CoD, Council of Discord
Why I want to join: I want to join because, I just really want to have fun here in this clan
What Skills I bring to Aura: I'm good at sparring, and at lenshu
Other facts: I live in California, and I usually only come on weekdays, and I play for a lot of time, 3-4 hrs.
Originally Posted by JaxAtMax View Post
Why I want to join: I want to join because, I just really want to have fun here in this clan
Other facts: I live in California, and I usually only come on weekdays, and I play for a lot of time, 3-4 hrs.

A no for me atm, you didn't include any replays.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.

No.
-----
Just a fun fact, I expect the "why I want to join" to be at least a good full paragraph! that's all.
-----

Nationality: Yes this is needed
Belt: Also needed, sometimes tb bugs out and we cant find your belt
PreferredMods: We need to know this information just so we know what mods you enjoy and re skilled in, and what mods your are not and maybe need help or need to work on, mostly in the case of wars etc...
Old Clans: Want to know what clans have excepted you and how many clans you have been on. This of it as if worked for Bugatti, A starting car company might want your expertise.
Why do you want to join?: Give us a reason to let you in.
What kind of skills do you bring to Arua?: Back up your reasons with what you are good at. art, video making, talented player etc...
Other Qualities: basically new "Why you want to join?" And "What kind of skills do you bring to Arua" But only new things, we want to know everything!
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below) This one is easy, post three SP or MP replays. Don't know how, you always have www.google.com.
Fyi, if it has a "s" on the end of it I means more than one.

Example A.)
Name: Christopher Scoville.
Nationality: United States of America(UTC -8:00 GMT).
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt.
Preferred Mods: Aikido, lenshu, Tekkeyon.
Old Clans: Zero, Mylittle, xp, | Suburban, Crimson, Elf etc...
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this clan because I love the people and the potential that I see every time a new applicant wants to join, I see the making of a new clan that I would so desirably want to join. the skill that the players in this clan that I have observed draws me to the conclusion that this clan will most likely be successful and I so dearly would like to be a part of it's makings.
What kind of skills do you bring to Aura?: I am a talented player in almost any mod. I am trust worth and well educated.
Other Qualities: popular, friendly, forums active, literate, and have knowledge beyond ToriBash in martial arts.
Please Attatch 3-5 Single Player & Multiplayer replays.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=480027< My replay thread.
-----
Attached Files
Z-Replay #1.rpl (90.8 KB, 4 views)
Z-Replay #2.rpl (219.2 KB, 4 views)
Z-Replay #3.rpl (110.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Oct 10, 2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj

Nope.
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?