Toribash
View Poll Results: Let kstab2 in Secret?
Yes
30 Votes / 42.86%
No
29 Votes / 41.43%
Wait
11 Votes / 15.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys im guesing panda told u i left already if so i left becouse my brother havnt seen or talked him in about 5 months
Originally Posted by Sepheus View Post
Basically but not really lol, Panda said it looked different to preview, but it was the same O_o, and I didn't really understand what Panda though was wrong about it.

In the meantime, tinypic still not loading D:

EDIT: It loaded now

Description: It is a PandaKid, PandaKids only has three joints, a neck and two ankles. He very rare (only one in the world, but PandaKids are banned to hunt cause they are endangerd. Pun intended).

Also if you didn't notice, this is a gift avvy I made for PandaKid

Oh, didn't notice we were on a new page. xD Look what I made.
Originally Posted by Xerorose View Post
Oh and damn you all with super nice heads! :< I'm poor in tc T_T!

Originally Posted by Xerorose View Post
Weeeeeee Toribash for the win <3 such a fun game lolol

DO NOT DOUBLE POST
Oppai
Guys, we are gonna have to forget about the tourney just now, no one on #support or #toribash wants to global broadcast for me. Well they did, but they are just taking the piss and making me pay 60k~

Maybe some other time guys
Luc why are you so unactive? :O your barely on forums or Toribash I have seen you online once >.>

P.S its Panda lol
Tori, no need to put the huge letters, people know double posting is frowned upon.

well... sucks to hear about the panda thing, but hey, nice to know you're still posting lol.

No problem Samurai, atleast we know you're still alive and kickin' haha, but feel free to ask if you need anything clarified or explained.

Also, welcome to the clan newly official Secret members =)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.