Toribash
View Poll Results: Let kstab2 in Secret?
Yes
30 Votes / 42.86%
No
29 Votes / 41.43%
Wait
11 Votes / 15.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

They're working on it, we've already let them know that we're waiting for it, and we've posted in the thread requesting our forum back. All we do now is wait.

Guys, if you don't have ideas to post, at least comment on the ideas that have been posted...

Merry Christmas!! =D
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
just so everyone knows noone has requested to be on the members list so noone has been added eventually ima be done editing the front page and well if ur not up tehre im clearing ur name off the tori invite
u guys have now been added
-----
everyone check out the front pae and fill out teh theme application at teh top if u have a good idea
Last edited by teague19; Dec 25, 2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
....heres an example and shemen u might wanna request that ur on the front page...
Secret needs a new Theme feel free to fill out the application below if u have an idea!
Name: teague
Main Color: Red
Secondary Color: Black
Other Colors: White
Style: Murderous
Story of Style: secretly killing others have stained our souls with black and red blood
Other:
-----
on that note HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
-------
shemen request to be on buddy list..
Last edited by teague19; Dec 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Shemen
Main Color: blue
Secondary Color: Black
Other Colors: White
Style: Decap-happy
Story of Style: For each decapitated soul, hades will add 1x1 squarre at my future hell mansion
Other: hades ma, bro

budy acceptedzords?

lemme in bishes... second time i post this shiz

Originally Posted by MR.agent47(no srsly it was god(no, it was mr.cheese(its was actually me!)))
Warning!Copy and paste this message below after your message for all to See

Front page has been updated i want everyone to give input on each section and tell me what they think it should look like i will try to use everyones ideas! also make sure u read the Member list and say that ur till here or u WILL NOT be in the clan.