people playing: 86, servers online: 29, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

  Toribash Community » elerk » Tori Legends
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1, 2018   #81
жMicah
Senior Member
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,236



Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Hi friends thanks I'm still alive

No doodles but I've been making pixel art lately



also considering the art style i assume you're a sky burial fan or Cutlaska or Carrion. Maybe a different name he goes by? Idk but there is no way you aren't, he's amazing.

-Rest in peace Kota, love you bro.-
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2018   #82
Superseba
Senior Member
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,033



Holy shit dude i remember you doing a spar with me but i was rusty as fuck
you are a big inspiration to me on sparring and parkouring and i love you no homo <3
All you boys in the new Toronto want to be me a little | For Putin!
Superseba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2018   #83
Oaky
Dude
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 410
Clan: Evil



Am I blind or is your name still not in the legend list?
evil Führer of Evil
Oaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2018   #84
<Mack
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,967
Clan: Evolution



Your arm tattoo is cool. If I'm not mistaken it's in dragon tongue from the elder scrolls? What does it mean?
|Snopp|
|Replays|
"Macks replays are racist" -Larfen
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2018   #85
Divine
8 - 6
 
Gamecock Feathers Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,136



Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #86
jisse
Toribash Legend
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,846
Clan: [T]



Originally Posted by Micah View Post
also considering the art style i assume you're a sky burial fan or Cutlaska or Carrion. Maybe a different name he goes by? Idk but there is no way you aren't, he's amazing.

yes and yes

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Holy shit dude i remember you doing a spar with me but i was rusty as fuck
you are a big inspiration to me on sparring and parkouring and i love you no homo <3

i love you too princess

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Am I blind or is your name still not in the legend list?

yea same for Erth and Gynx :-(

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Your arm tattoo is cool. If I'm not mistaken it's in dragon tongue from the elder scrolls? What does it mean?

thanks yea it says "squirt isnt pee"

Originally Posted by Divine View Post

jisse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018   #87
Mocucha
Raconteur
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,287
Clan: Evolution



Micah :

Nice job :o

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Mocucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #88
xlr84life
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 859
Clan: Evolution



Hi Jisse,

Sorry I'm really late. Congratufuckinglations. You were the first sparrer I idolized back in 2013 i think, and it's an honour to see you in this list. Keep up the the mind-blowing work!!

Xlr
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
xlr84life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #89
jisse
Toribash Legend
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,846
Clan: [T]



Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Hi Jisse,

Sorry I'm really late. Congratufuckinglations. You were the first sparrer I idolized back in 2013 i think, and it's an honour to see you in this list. Keep up the the mind-blowing work!!

Xlr

Hey thanks man nice to see you back :)
jisse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #90
Fred
 
ICASTIG Belt
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,703
Clan: Evolution



dom delar tydligen ut legend status till vilken jävla knarkare som tigger pengar utanför ruttna matbutiker som helst numera :^)

^vetifan va de där är för nått, va packad o hade tråkigt

Last edited by Fred; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM..
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:52 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game