Ranking
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Market is the fastest way to get tc if you are patient.
Other than that, you could try joining a bet or tourney.

Oh, I forgot about betting servers. That's a good idea too if you don't mind the risk.

Also, the fastest way that requires patience is almost self-contradictory.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I got what sicks meant. U can make money fast but u have to make the better bets.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I got what sicks meant. U can make money fast but u have to make the better bets.

Actually, he was talking about the market. Gaining tc through the market is really really slow to start, but once you get going, your tc can grow really quickly in a really short period of time. So, that's what he meant by the fastest way which requires patience. It sounds contradictory, but it's some exponential-growth shit.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I think I already have most of what I want, except 512x512 texture set.

What current texture set do you have? I have everything I want because there's nothing I want. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I would love that 512x512 set as well. But they are so damn expensive! I'm sitting on 30 tc at the moment.
> Piratez
I don't get it how everyone gets to those belts. It took me 3 years to get 2nd dan. I was really active when I started. I guess I spent too much time in singleplayer.

Oh yeah sorry for being inactive. I'm really lazy to post lately. Can't get myself motivated.