Toribash
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
They said in the dev stream that they were keeping the charge attack, so it might currently be a bug or they decided to take it out for whatever reason.

They were only keeping it on the Glaive so you could toss it... Which currently is broken.
ATM to throw it you have to do a single swing first, then you can think about throwing it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
And then I got Tranquil Cleave

Whoever came up with the stance names must have been cooking up them up for years.
The Galatine is the only melee weapon I have besides the Glaive because I sold my obex to make room for my Karak and Hek. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
rai and siku and I did new Hek today, it's a ridiculous fight (HE'S VOLTRON).

Also looking for a dual daggers or longsword stance, if anyone's got one I'm willing to trade a machete stance and/or some Prime blueprints/parts*, thank you thanks.

* I have a ton of them and will update with a more comprehensive list later but right now I am going to sleep
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Has anyone else noticed the game's throwing Oberon prints at us now?

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yes, skulfuk, my foundry somehow gave birth to an Oberon chassis print. I cannot remember when I got it. The wiki says they drop from the leader mobs on any planet/node.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Has anyone else noticed the game's throwing Oberon prints at us now?

What hero said. Since they removed the earth boss there is no place for the Oberon parts, I guess they had to put them somewhere.
why tho
They're everywhere, so I'm building him. Basically any of the glowy leader enemies can potentially drop a BP... And they do - by the ton.

Yet another dudeframe to sit unused. Bitchframe master race \o/

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you