Ranks

Rules

Clan Goals!!

Allies!

Clan Bank

Clan Chatrooms!

EVENTS!

If you have questions please send an email to this email [email protected]

Or please post on our social group if you have problems with members or related things tell us, under the thread linked, HERE
Last edited by vipercat; Jul 10, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Alright i'll be the first to post on here !!!!!!!!! WELCOME ALL WHO JOINS THE FIGHTERS OF VALHALLA WE ARE THE STRONGEST OF ALL.
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Alright my post for the day

Wars! So I was in my first war with the clan today, and needless to say I sucked ass, sorry about that.

Clan Texture Guys I made a clan texture today for your RIGHT THIGH it is easy to recolor and I can even put your name under where it has our CLAN NAME. SO just hmu if you want it recolored. Tell me your force and relax and ill get it back to you as soon as possible.

Member Poses Guys if you check out our clan page we will have player Pictures for whoever wants one that is in the clan. Just save a replay with your pose and tell us what frame your pose is at and VIPERCAT can get that set up so everyone in the world can see your pretty tori!!!

Thats about it so far!
Meow recruitment is going well, although I would like to have more members
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

^ I plan on either playing on the bank/Farming games for my account/Recruiting if I can spare my self the time today. I'm also trying to improve my photoshop skills for future clan stuff. I'll divide the photoshop training to this weekend since I am off monday and tuesday next week. I will also have time to war if anyone would like to join me in that endeavor
nice to see you made a clan :3 good luck with it :P

I would consider making the art a bit smaller tho, like in so that it fits my screen without scrolling to the side :3 Oh and maybe also crop all the images in the ranks spoiler to the same size

I hope this clan will live a long life :3 good luck and stuffs, if you need help, just pm me
sup thronior, we are doing our best so lets hope it gets better. yea the clan art needs some updating probleh. Ty for posting on the forums XD

-vipercat <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Thronior The clan Logo I agree needs to be smaller but the other stuff doesnt because the words them self are centered but I can just recolor the background to match the forums page so it looks like only words are there. I cannot delete the background because the way the layers are set up