Toribash
Yes I like to ask people stuff, I am that guy that sits in the corner at school that everyone goes to for the latest information, I love knowledge.
Back then i was young n did some weird shit stickman videos.
They sucked ass. And i had another friend of mine who had like idk 20k subscribers with his ones and another guy who did also stickman videos. Somehow one of them managed to play toribash record it and upload "Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit" in the background. I didnt just fell in love with the song but the intensity of the song and the brutality of toribash made me energized. So i downloaded it and started it. I sucked ass but i kept on B-)

"For those of you who wonder what i did afterwards."

Well i was pretty newbie, so i started to play around in beginner servers. Back then, beginner servers were FULL!!! Every guy in there actualy WAS a beginner! In each room, white belt till black belt rooms, there were atleast 7 people. And for all belts there were different rooms btw! No public rooms though only rooms left were the private rooms but i never visited them. I mostly played judo. I only enjoyed to play judo and try out moves. I tried out other mods ofc. But none of them made me as much fun as judo. And i got fking skilled in it back then. Weird because judo is full of luck right? WRONG! Back then i knew what to move so my opponnents dont hit the part i want to protect and the part i damage with. Once i got blue belt (i think it was), i bought myself a 200 tc booster for 2 days via mobile. It was my first purchase after my damn gladiator force and orc relax. Once i was set, it all started. The head textures (128x128 ) costed 20k back then, and none of the blue belts NOT EVEN BROWN BELTS had them! It all started with black belt guys and higher. So i played 100 games. I played 100 games in 2 days to get that 20k to buy myself the head texture. You know where i played? JUDO!!! PUBLIC BLUEBELT JUDO!!!!! No faster, no friends, no lightningshit but pure and fair competition. I had the fun of my life back then. Had some friends which i forgot names from aswell (my first friends ive met in tb with who i started growing belt and skills).
Then ive met gerFight. He was an amazing and chill guy. He introduced me to more german people and i got true friends since ive rarely saw the other guys anymore later on. So once, me and glade took a booster i had bought, and farmed. I remember him being all like "shit im scared shit im scared!" i didnt know what he was on about since i didnt use forums but i played the game itself more likely. So i wasnt aware of what he meant. Suddenly siku joined in after we farmed up a bit cash and told us not to fuck around. We excused us and told that we didnt know that (Atleast i know i didnt, glade what about you holmes haha). Sometimes you have to learn out of stuff and with this i was more careful. But this way with the germans i started up after a beginner start into the career.

Dont wanna write more incase someone doesnt like to read more of my story.

But boom, here i am. Now im trying to take care of a true family (mah clan aeon).
Holding up with my squad and help out whenever i can.
And of course here to give my best, to put as much input into this community as i can.
Because i know we are a great community, its just some small parts who are ugly.
Shit happens sometimes
Hope i didnt annoy you with my long ass post.
Love you all! o/ Ive slightly grown up with toribash! Will get old with it too!
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Back then i was young n did some weird shit stickman videos.
They sucked ass. And i had another friend of mine who had like idk 20k subscribers with his ones and another guy who did also stickman videos. Somehow one of them managed to play toribash record it and upload "Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit" in the background. I didnt just fell in love with the song but the intensity of the song and the brutality of toribash made me energized. So i downloaded it and started it. I sucked ass but i kept on B-)

"For those of you who wonder what i did afterwards."

Well i was pretty newbie, so i started to play around in beginner servers. Back then, beginner servers were FULL!!! Every guy in there actualy WAS a beginner! In each room, white belt till black belt rooms, there were atleast 7 people. And for all belts there were different rooms btw! No public rooms though only rooms left were the private rooms but i never visited them. I mostly played judo. I only enjoyed to play judo and try out moves. I tried out other mods ofc. But none of them made me as much fun as judo. And i got fking skilled in it back then. Weird because judo is full of luck right? WRONG! Back then i knew what to move so my opponnents dont hit the part i want to protect and the part i damage with. Once i got blue belt (i think it was), i bought myself a 200 tc booster for 2 days via mobile. It was my first purchase after my damn gladiator force and orc relax. Once i was set, it all started. The head textures (128x128 ) costed 20k back then, and none of the blue belts NOT EVEN BROWN BELTS had them! It all started with black belt guys and higher. So i played 100 games. I played 100 games in 2 days to get that 20k to buy myself the head texture. You know where i played? JUDO!!! PUBLIC BLUEBELT JUDO!!!!! No faster, no friends, no lightningshit but pure and fair competition. I had the fun of my life back then. Had some friends which i forgot names from aswell (my first friends ive met in tb with who i started growing belt and skills).
Then ive met gerFight. He was an amazing and chill guy. He introduced me to more german people and i got true friends since ive rarely saw the other guys anymore later on. So once, me and glade took a booster i had bought, and farmed. I remember him being all like "shit im scared shit im scared!" i didnt know what he was on about since i didnt use forums but i played the game itself more likely. So i wasnt aware of what he meant. Suddenly siku joined in after we farmed up a bit cash and told us not to fuck around. We excused us and told that we didnt know that (Atleast i know i didnt, glade what about you holmes haha). Sometimes you have to learn out of stuff and with this i was more careful. But this way with the germans i started up after a beginner start into the career.

Dont wanna write more incase someone doesnt like to read more of my story.

But boom, here i am. Now im trying to take care of a true family (mah clan aeon).
Holding up with my squad and help out whenever i can.
And of course here to give my best, to put as much input into this community as i can.
Because i know we are a great community, its just some small parts who are ugly.
Shit happens sometimes
Hope i didnt annoy you with my long ass post.
Love you all! o/ Ive slightly grown up with toribash! Will get old with it too!

When you were talking about the time when you were a beginner it felt like a beginner was actually the one making the story

That's some next level story telling right there

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

My brother bugged me for months to download it so i could play pendulumjumper with him, finally downloaded it and got into it, he stopped playing cuz i bugged him to play mp with me lol. Now here i am 2+ years later with 5000+ hours on it, literally months of time :l
you're on thin ice, pal
Pnedulumjumper is like one of my favorite mods to play when messing arounf to be honest with you. Also Cobra really took the time to write that down. XD
I wish I would have none the community and game existed sooner, because then I could be better at the game by now. :3
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I wish I would have none the community and game existed sooner, because then I could be better at the game by now. :3

ive been pplaying since '10 and i still kinda suck.
Basically the same as cobra but was looking to make videos on indie games like eyes and light. Well this game was on a list with over 2000 other games. I seen this name and was like whats this Japanese spam game. Probably dont work. Then I was like wtf. So we played it for a month or two in 2009 then dropped it for 6 years lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White