ES Recruitment Drive
That looks seriously wierd, do you lower the dmt?
Not much to say, good hit, smooth movement, however it's not very appealing or interesting overall.
oh yeah
I never try hard at all and I make terrible decisions.

also I can't take criticism.
Attached Files
Antler - Bumblefuck.rpl (176.5 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Antleronio; Apr 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM.
I came here to laugh at you
The opener looked somewhat slow and airy. It looks pretty good on its own, though It will look better if it had some speed in it. The second spin is quite different, it looks a lot better than the first one, though it almost looked bad when your other leg touched the ground. It will look far better than this when you did that kick while the other leg is still airborne. It still looks nice though. The boom after that was okay, but it could be bigger. The transition towards the pose and the pose itself was excellent
I make short replays like whatever I don't even care do you yeah me neither.

just slam a pose on there blam look replay done.
Attached Files
Antler - Slap Fight.rpl (101.4 KB, 52 views)
The only critique I have is the slap like punch thingy. You could've gotten such a nice 5 dm boom. I edited for 5-10 minutes and got it. I would like to see if you could as well. 9.75/10
~Jucke
Punch looked solid, movement looked smooth. Nothing new to be honest. I can't give you anything criticism because your replays are 2 seconds long.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
your replays are 2 seconds long.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Second attempt at a manip in a really long time, the first attempt ending in failure. also still getting used to default grav. Those are my excuses.
Attached Files
Antler - TU4AR.rpl (118.7 KB, 57 views)
Maybe I phrased it badly considering what I wanted to say, but what I was trying to mean is that your replays are incredibly simple and minimalist it's just impossible to find something to complain about.
It's not your fault, I'm just an idiot.

Manip looked smooth and clean on this one, decap looked powerful. The spin to the kick push looked awesome aswell. Again, I have nothing to complain on this one
oh yeah