Ranking
Application
Hi [MAU]

My name is BROBRO221 in game and IRL Brodie, please just call me Bro though. I am pretty small and my friends think I am funny they also call me Miniman. My hobbie is archery and I do art in real life if I am bored. I am 16 years old, I have been enjoying TB when I started (2014). I am from Australia QLD. I watch a lot of anime (Attack on titan) and did aikido in real life a while ago, but I am going to join it again. I play games like everyday except for when I have homework, aikido (Maybe) and assignments.

I began playing TB because I was looking for games and I wanted a fighting game and TB came up so I clicked on it and looked at the trailer I thought it looked pretty cool so I started playing it and boom I instantly fell in love with It and I have played it ever since. I played it offline for like 1 hour then I looked at option and went into to fight uke, I finally beat him and I got put to a White - Yellow belt server I play online alot of the time now and that's how I got 2nd Dan Black Belt. (I still go offline to practice tricking and practice in general.)

I want to join this clan because I believe it could help me trick and you can practice with me maybe. I could also help this clan out. Along with that, truly an amazing name pick and the abbreviation just as good. Another reason is because the mod I play the most is aikido/ABD They're my best mods, then Greykido, then boxshu and boxshu.

The thing that makes me unique would be... I have no idea, maybe because I fight in real life (also other people), but other then that I don't actually know. (Sorry if short)

My past clans where Electric and Enforce. The reason i left Enforce was because it was my first clan and I was sillys so I left for Vibe got rejected then got back into Enforce. Once again, I left Enforce for Electric, but it kinda died, so I left the clan.

Replays added down below

Thanks For Reading
Sincerely
-Miniman
Attached Files
arm decap.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
horse stance.rpl (8.4 KB, 4 views)
Head decap 2.rpl (71.4 KB, 3 views)
i remember you, you're that dude i always see in the applications subforum
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
k
-----
glad u remember me
Last edited by BROBRO221; Sep 22, 2016 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
G-One's Application

Hello everyone, my in-game name is G1CS2D but it's pretty messed up so better call me G-One. My real name is Fahad Saeed and i am from Pakistan. The timezone( GMT+5 ) is pretty eh, not good, so might cause some activity problems. I am 13 years old and i like gaming, i am good at studies but pfft.. who wants to studies?

I found out about Toribash when i saw it in the "Related Games" of G-Mod. I got excited because it was free and i couldn't buy games at that time. When i started playing i found the game very confusing and i quit it after a few weeks. Then after like a year(this year) i came back and found out about all the good stuff like clan wars, trading, betting, textures etc. I immediately got into all of it but when i didn't get much profit i quit again. I used to play judo tourneys at that time because well.. it was the only one i really knew and didn't want to go on big queues. That's what i hate about TB. The queues.

Now i have come back after like 5 months(don't expect to be good at all now) to TB because i have heard a lot about MAU from my friend(or is he?) Oxide. I really liked the clan at first and now it even became official(congratz btw.). I haven't got my luck in my recent communities and have no other game left to play so i have come to five a try to TB again. I wish to be active in forum but not too active in-game because of technical problems. I really don't like writing about myself so i hope i am not doing anything wrong. Have a nice day and good night i gotta go!
I would like to know how my app is doing. I see the clan has got a bit inactive so i fear my app might be forgotten. I want to be in so i could try to make this active again. Thanks for reading.
we are not inactive and we havent forgot your app but it might take a bit.
Thanks.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO