Ranking
BlueEvil and Roll20, just want to say that replays are what we mostly judge by. No replays, no entry.
I don't think you read it right. I said I already have two accounts in TA.

Assuming what you did for the other dude with the same predicament,
"Team aikido for life bro. Join our Discord https://discord.gg/EkpF3m"
, I can assume the same applies for me.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
I can just test them both. Replays are for show anyway.
Haha! Ur mad!
Add replays Pls
-----
Originally Posted by Roll20 View Post
Main Account Name: Roll20 (you already know who I am)

who are you?
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 13, 2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
BlueEvil and Roll20, just want to say that replays are what we mostly judge by. No replays, no entry.

i could just demonstrate all the techniques and decapes on you, if you feel free to play, the thing is i have thousands of replays all named something like "bfdakjakljf3343" and will be hard to find all this shit you know

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Main Account Name: Bob, originally puncher23 before a namechange
Current Belt: Custom
Clan History: I don't remember. Decap, osiris, Spongebob, satire, and originals are the clans I can remember off the top of my head
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): Depends on the day. Sometimes I force them to lift me so I can knee them. othertimes I just try not to die.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to grow as an aikido player and you're the best people to go to for that. You also have some friendly members and that's rare these days. Finally, I only play ABD so it seems fitting.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Bob

Replays:
first off, sorry about the retarded amount of spaces. it's how I prioritize my replays.
Huedecap = decaping my opponent
myles flip = Countering his attack
perfection = shows me using the pin pressure technique
nikerekt = dominating my Opponent (focusing on the shortness of the match)
these saves tho = an older replay, but the best one I could find without going through like 50+ replays

the Ingame skill test - I played with aquita earlier, if that counts
Attached Files
myles flip.rpl (66.2 KB, 0 views)
huedecap.rpl (36.1 KB, 0 views)
perfection.rpl (71.2 KB, 0 views)
nikerekt.rpl (33.0 KB, 0 views)
these saves tho.rpl (76.6 KB, 0 views)
[!] Bob- We need to test you ingame. Contact us via Discord and we will set up a session.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle