ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Achievements finally fixed
Hey guys.

Achievements finally got fixed, after all that time. The database should be updated soon so everyone should have their own set achievements and stuff.

If you notice any bugs, please, let me know.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Noted, thanks.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

You guys should totally consider the re-addition of the achievements panel to the Forum's homepage. Gives us some motivation to earn these as well as creating a spur in the Market and giving some value to items such as trails or gradients. Just something to think about.
good work guys!

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
You guys should totally consider the re-addition of the achievements panel to the Forum's homepage. Gives us some motivation to earn these as well as creating a spur in the Market and giving some value to items such as trails or gradients. Just something to think about.

I totally agree with Fee, everyone was buying sets back than
wishful eyes deceive me
oh sweet finally i thought that i was the only one suffering from no achievements problem. Okay cool so now achievements will come. But to we have to re-earn them? or will we get the ones we are owed
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

This is under discussion, we'll see if we'll do it.

This will also get the people to farm achievements, which I don't like.

Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
oh sweet finally i thought that i was the only one suffering from no achievements problem. Okay cool so now achievements will come. But to we have to re-earn them? or will we get the ones we are owed

Unfortunately, you will have to re-earn them.

Vox sucks

awwww, okay well 1000 aikido matches to go.

EDIT: @slip clue to why i am permanently banned from toribash IRC?
Last edited by DropKick; Jan 20, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...