Toribash
Original Post
Actual First Person POV
As you all know whenever your in tori-vision or uke-vision the camera always follows the opponent, i think you should keep the camera locked in the front position so it actually feels like your in first person

OR

Everything mentioned above with the ability to move the camera while in first person(not 360º but 180º) so it stimulates realistic first person with the ability to look down up left and right but not behind

Any opinions and/or people who want to call me stupid they will never do this?

Would be an amazing edition for 5.0!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yeah not much to add to this, first person camera controls shouldnt be too hard to implement.
Supported wholeheartedly for amazing parkour videos.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
As you all know whenever your in tori-vision or uke-vision the camera always follows the opponent, i think you should keep the camera locked in the front position so it actually feels like your in first person

OR

Everything mentioned above with the ability to move the camera while in first person(not 360º but 180º) so it stimulates realistic first person with the ability to look down up left and right but not behind

Any opinions and/or people who want to call me stupid they will never do this?

Would be an amazing edition for 5.0!!!

It's sounds cool and all but, is it really necessary?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

I think for some reasons,it is. I mean it's not really that good to just have your head looking at uke (or tori,depends which position is yours) all the time. I mean seriously,whenever I do a tricking replay and do the toricamera thingy I seriously think I was exorcised for like the whole 1500 frames for JUST looking at uke barely and not following my head's or my tori's fixated or supposed to be real movements.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

I don't understand why everything has to be necessary. That's like saying all updates that don't fix bugs aren't needed.

My bad lazors, fixed.
Last edited by Jaxon; Aug 23, 2015 at 12:28 AM.
I'm just gamin' man
I feel like this would make for really nice realistic replays such as tricking/parkouring but similar to bercat, it wouldn't really have a huge effect in multiplayer. I support the addition of this, just observing the effects.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
the entire reason for this to be implemented is for dank replays.
and/or for lols in mp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Maybe this can be added to the game and do incredible improvements to Parkour,Spar or Tricking, but for the camera movement I think you should work with keyframes, or the head will go to anywhere, I've been doing parkours and spars and I've seen that when i try to look to the opponent it looks to another way.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 11:28 AM.
Running away...
Would this new first person thing pickup 3D items? Cuz if they do, players are gonna have to opt out all of their 3d items, be it on their face or where ever.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I think it would look cool...
You can already see your deal with it shades and 3d glasses n stuff... just set the camera point so it lines up with everything / or readjust the items so they would match the camera point?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: