Ranking
Original Post
most damage from a throw
i got over 17700
Attached Files
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
that's not anywhere near a record...
Attached Files
LongRangeDecapDodgeball.rpl (107.4 KB, 94 views)
DecapDodgeball.rpl (59.5 KB, 70 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

lol i know i just whanted to get a record going
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
I recreate replays with enikesha's replay parser to make sure they are legit. If it is not recreatable, I do not add the record.
try to remake my second one.
it broke enikesha.
=(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

i got 83000 i think
Attached Files
very high.rpl (54.5 KB, 50 views)
i dont think the DQ points count for the damage in the impact from the throw
but no worries heres 90k

/edit just did 160k
Attached Files
blah 4.rpl (54.5 KB, 38 views)
160k throw.rpl (72.6 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by CrazyJoe; Jul 25, 2007 at 12:34 AM. Reason: new replay