ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[A] 512x512 Voidy Old goldy Robo set
All screenshots are 1280x720 .png with minimum compression, open at your own risk.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

The back

The set is 512x512.
UPD: TC only, and I'm too bad with editors to recolor. (Thanks, Ferraz)
Previous owner was probably leyz, since I don't have anything that would look like a texture set purchase in my inventory, except a gift from leyz dated as far as 2011. If this is a free set, I'll close the thread.
I think 35k is a good start. Min raise is 500 tc.
Ending time - 21.09.2014, 21:00 GMT +4. It might take a few hours after that for me to send the texture, but yeah, highest bid at this time wins.
Good luck.
Last edited by MADrBOT; Sep 14, 2014 at 02:47 AM.
I) All auction, buying, and sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are being accepted/offered, for example "TC only" or "high-value items".

III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost

Please edit the OP so that you follow the rules ;o

Also, 40k.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Last edited by Ferras; Sep 14, 2014 at 03:34 AM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.