Ranking
Alright box, I should be done with the dividers soon. I want to redo the banner, cause I doesn't look how I wanted.
DAMN.
Sop.
Single allies, yeah?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Alright box, I should be done with the dividers soon. I want to redo the banner, cause I doesn't look how I wanted.

Excellent, excellent indeed.

I thought the banner was nice, but ok.

Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Sop.
Single allies, yeah?

I suppose so.

But I want members, not just allies. v_v
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Gah, nevermind, I'll have to finish on sunday, I got called in for work
DAMN.
QI:10.1k
Previous bans: just 1 when i first started learning the forums i got banned for useless posts lol yea noob move but we all were a noob at some point
Timezone: -5
Preferred modes: wushu, judo, greykido

i'm a nice yet hardcore personality i love to help people as well as being a texturer i would show past works but i dont have any left over wips' or screenies so i'll try to show those later i guess you can just look at my textures i made them myself they are still just work in progress though and i'm 18 and i love makin music so maybe if i can get my band together for something like this if they would agree i could even make us a theme song but as of now this is just my application

and replays keep in mind i made these just now and some are pvp because i re downloaded tb
Attached Files
decap 1.rpl (30.3 KB, 8 views)
total destruction pvp.rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
pvp clean decap.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
pvp lol boom.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
pvp decap 234.rpl (18.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by agonized; Mar 26, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
i hate you...
Originally Posted by agonized View Post
Previous bans: just 1 when i first started learning the forums i got banned for useless posts lol yea noob move but we all were a noob at some point

i'm a nice yet hardcore personality i love to help people as well as being a texturer i would show past works but i dont have any left over wips' or screenies so i'll try to show those later i guess you can just look at my textures i made them myself they are still just work in progress though and i'm 18 and i love makin music so maybe if i can get my band together for something like this if they would agree i could even make us a theme song but as of now this is just my application

and replays keep in mind i made these just now and some are pvp because i re downloaded tb

Your application seems nice, but I prefer single player replays.

Join the #syn channel on the IRC and we'll talk this over.

Highlight me when you get there, I may be busy.

Could anybody that is requesting single alliance actually post more than just three words? (and actually get to know the members first)
Big problems with people that don't know anybody in clans that just ask for alliances to boost their post count then they never revisit the clan again.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by agonized View Post

After testing, you have been accepted into the clan.

Scores:
Aikido: box 2, Agonized 1
Taek Kyon: box 3, Agonized 0
Mode of choice (Judo): box 0, Agonized 3

Although Agonized didn't do as well in Aikido and Taek Kyon as desired, Agonized's post states that these are not his strength modes. Agonized excelled in the mode of choice, and therefore is accepted into SyN.

Congratulations, Agonized. Be sure to post in this thread often and remain active ingame and in the IRC.

(starts dancing with box)

btw if we ever need a banner i can draw one up
i hate you...
Boxxxxx

I posted.

Allies nao
hampa Moderated Message: