Ranking
Original Post
Facebook Hack
What is this facebook shit where someone sends you something, you click on it go threw it, than nothing happens but you suddenly get hacked and they send out more hacking shit to all your friends. It's pissing me off, Since I just got on one and it happened to me now it got sent out to 1 of my friends who was stupid enough to do that, and it just got sent out to about 2000 people since he has a lot of friends. I feel that facebook might just get a major hack .-.

Anyone know how to tell if it is some sort of phishing site? Because I don't wanna start another one >_>"
Don't click on links people send you that are obviously advertising something, or obviously something that the person would not say.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
But the problem was, the person who sent me that, sends me random crap all the time, I had no idea it wasn't real this time
I sometimes get links like that, but I usually ask them and talk to them a bit before I click it. It's just common sense mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
1) Check if they're online when the link is sent to you.
2) If they are, ask them if they sent that to you and what it is.
3) If they don't reply, ignore the link.
4) Even if they reply, sometimes it has a scripted response. Best way to find out if they're scripted is to ask them something ridiculous like how big their mom's tits are (the bot won't have a response for this - your friend will!)

If you know for a fact that YOU have been infected with this crap, remove all your apps and post a message on your wall saying so - that way your friends will be warned should "you" send them a dubious link.

Also, Facebook support is utter shit. Having to go send in a form that you can't add details to is stupid. Would be better if you could email their support staff or something.