Toribash
Well, that would be creepy as hell, i mean seriously, the random creepers are creepy enough, now a stalking character?!
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
You sir, are correct.
But that would be great, because we can kick his butt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Why not just post this in the minecraft thread?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Because it would only be seen by Minecrafters and such.
I want to share it not only to Minecrafters but also those who don't play Minecraft.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies
It would be even worse if this "Herobrine" character, if implemented was a ninja-griefer.
You'd come out of your mine to find your house dismantled, your forests burned down and your chests emptied.
Notch is not adding herobrine to the game. This has been disputed so many times it's retarded. He has said it himself on his twitter more than 20 times now.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Notch is not adding herobrine to the game. This has been disputed so many times it's retarded. He has said it himself on his twitter more than 20 times now.

I know that.
But what's his twitter !?

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Why do people act like this is new when it has been around since alpha 1 >_>

My friend told me about this for like a couple months ago.
I shared it for fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies
It was also a big thing during Minecraft's Halloween last year.

old news is old.