Toribash
Original Post
Generation We - AKA The Millenials.
Millennials are the largest generation in American history. Born between 1978 and 2000, they are 95 million strong, compared to 78 million Baby Boomers. They are independent—politically, socially, and philosophically—and they are spearheading a period of sweeping change in America and around the world. No one knows the Millennials like Eric Greenberg. In Generation We, Greenberg explains the emerging power of the Millennial Generation, shows how they (and their supporters from other generations) are poised to change our nation and our world for the better, and lays out a powerful plan for progressive change that today's youth is ready to implement.

please read the we declaration
Gen-we.org

Are you interested in joining Generation We and signing the declaration? Why?
Are you not interested, for what reasons?

In my opinion their declaration makes really good points about what we need to do to prepare for a sustainable future, and also tells alot about the reckless things happening financially to the U.S. I'm aboard.

EDIT:
"The Government of the United States of America must:
-Innovate the Next Generation of Energy by Implementing an Apollo Space Program or Manhattan Nuclear Program-Like Project to Invent New Sources of Non-fossil Fuel Energy That is Without Carbon Emission.

-Restore and Protect Our Environment and the Planet.
-Eliminate Wars Caused by Scarcity, Resource Contention, Plunderers, Ethnic and Religious Intolerance, and Economic and Military Imperialism.
-Provide Quality Nutrition and Healthcare For All Youth.
-Provide Equality of Education and Learning Resources For All People and Economic Classes..
-Balance the Fiscal Budget and Eliminate the 10 Plus-Trillion-Dollar National Debt.
-Restructure and Fully Fund Social Security, Medicare, and Other Social Insurance Commitments and Liabilities.
-End Large Structural Trade Imbalances.
-Restore Our Industrial Base and Security of The Middle Class.
-Implement a Strategy for National Economic Development.
-Protect Our Civil Rights and Restore Human Decency."
Last edited by skywalkr; Dec 10, 2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: info
{HUNTERS}
im confused as to what this actually is but sounds good

Vox Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post: Useless post.

-----
:/ wtf vox? i was telling him that sounds good so far was hoping for more information stop infracting me and closing my threads jerk
-----
my post clearly wasnt useless

actually nevermind your right my post was uselss and i deserve the infraction
Last edited by Spacem4n; Dec 10, 2011 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
from the video in the web site all i can see is that they know they have problemmes and they have solutions but taking into account this is generation we, how will theý solve some of the problemmes like the economic one?

IMO too much talk and this feels like a anti-politics speech but then they ask you to vote on their favor.

If they want to get support they would create a new party besides the democratic and republic. Thats the only way they have to show their solutions. or else they are stuck in the same world as last generation.

Im not american so i will only comment on the overall.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 10, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
If you read the declaration when you visit the website, it has some more specific suggestions, and it really outlines alot of the problems of our society. The video doesn't give you enough information. You'll see their ideas alot better in their declaration.
{HUNTERS}
show some examples on the first thread so its easier to discuss, i dont want to go around their website since i have no interest.

i better discuss keyparts of it what you think are interesting.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.