Toribash
People who dont know what to say in situations like these. But to be honest:
Kids that act tough
I hate a 10 year old coming to me (15 years old) and acting like he would be some kind of strong little fart. I just hate that. Also sup guys long time not seen huh? :P Hope you dont hate me now
Don't worry Cobra, everyone here loves you ;o

It's just that you're a bit inactive :3
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
My Math teacher does that.
;-;

That's bogus. Who hates people that think their all that, think their strong, and they end up being a try hard?
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
That's bogus.

I swear you, it's true. Ask Olly, he has got more problems with her than I do.
/offtopic

ok if its fine for you guys i sometimes post here and there on the clanboard i just dont join the clan since i am inactive xD
Of course you can post here.

Post here as much as you want.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
TheCobra, i love you, but when i checked your last activity i saw 3 weeks ago, and I thinked: "3 WEEKS its too much, he probably left toribash", also, if you want back to syn just reapply, and post before go to a long period of inactivity.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
TheCobra, i love you

You got me already when you said cheeseburger ;*

Nah but realy i cant join the clan until i dont get activer and my mom soon will also DISALLOW (if that word even excist) me playing computer games because blabla future blabla school you know but shes right and i need to learn i am a lazy ass and should start to take my life into my hands. I hope you understand. But i surely check the clanboard from time to time
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
You got me already when you said cheeseburger ;*

Nah but realy i cant join the clan until i dont get activer and my mom soon will also DISALLOW (if that word even excist) me playing computer games because blabla future blabla school you know but shes right and i need to learn i am a lazy ass and should start to take my life into my hands. I hope you understand. But i surely check the clanboard from time to time

Disallow is a word, excist isn't.