Toribash
Original Post
Clan video mockup thread

Hail, honorable fleshlings!

On behalf of [T] I'm here to present to you the best event since the 2015 Single Player World Cup.
We want YOU to stroke our egos by making the sweetest clan video Toribash has ever seen!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to salvage the lives of 20 inactive but fairly nice old dudes. In return we will fill your pocketbook with more gold than a lonely man can spend on phone sex and booze.

Amazing! Don't miss out!

Being mostly oldtimers we aren't huge fans of modern type editing. We wish for the video to focus on transitions, music sync and most importantly our replays rather than fancy slowmotion and lenseflares.
Introducing the players by name is also essential, we like having our ePeens fiddled!

Spoiler below contains a list of videos we really like that may benefit you for use as reference

Videos

As for music we have collected a sample of songs that you may pick from for your entry.

Aditionally you may post or PM me a song and I will approve or deny it based on if we like it

Cool songs

1st: 450.000 TC and their submission as the official [T] clan video

2nd: 150.000 TC

Everyone else who did a cool job: 30.000 TC

Big thanks to our sponsors and Shook who made the awesome art

Link to replays

We want every member included in the replay folder above to be featured in the video with a name introduction.
We hope to have at least two replays per member, Giantz only seemed to have a single replay on the entire forum so he's the exception to this rule.

Deadline: Feb 15

If you have any questions or you are feeling uncertain about what we want the video to be like, please, ask us here or PM me
We are here to help you make the best clanvid possible!

Last edited by jisse; Jan 9, 2018 at 03:38 PM.
Woo!
Time to learn vegas pro cuz my current pc cant handle Ae.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Lol those songs are terrible (except for rhymes which sounds like it was recorded with an iphone)
Counterpoint being that i have no fucking idea what songs we could use
oh yeah
Since nobody else wanted to help I had to do it myself. Hence they are mostly songs I like. Shook was the only one who contributed, it's not too late for someone else to chime in
pusga specifically said he didn't like the songs he posted in those threads anymore and i did include the only comprehensible one you posted "recently"

its good to see you care now because nobody did when i bugged you on irc and nobody responded to the last thread i made asking for music
Last edited by jisse; Dec 17, 2017 at 02:18 AM.
no i want you guys' opinion thats what this thread is for

its not MY clan video and i hate being the only one excited about this
Last edited by jisse; Dec 17, 2017 at 03:13 AM.
you're right I was just feeling inexplicably salty today sorry yo

really I just don't like flogging molly rip, I'm fine with those other picks except maybe for that n.e.r.d one
oh yeah
may i suggest telefon tel aviv

viv

1 jet set radio thing

y

2 more suggest that idk if it would work or even if anyone would like

n

Last edited by Nearly; Dec 17, 2017 at 05:02 AM.
wow that
sucked